Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 17th 2013 new

wave hug Praying Geaux in Peace, Tara!

Apr 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Hey CMers! I'll be going now... I decided not to renew at this time, but we'll see wha...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

Hey CMers!

I'll be going now... I decided not to renew at this time, but we'll see what the future holds.

PS - I'll have to get back to my blog (which I abandoned when I got back on here!), so most of y'all know where to find me.

God bless,
Tara

--hide--

God bless you Tara! We'll miss you on the forums, but I'm sure the Lord has something even more wonderful in store for you. Maybe it's a man, out in the "really real world" crossfingers wink
Apr 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Don't Geaux Tara Baby Don't Geaux ....
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Don't Geaux Tara Baby Don't Geaux ....

--hide--

laughing

Apr 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Geaux in Peace, Tara!
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Geaux in Peace, Tara!

--hide--

Y'all are so creative with the "geaux" spelling!

Apr 17th 2013 new
Peace and happiness. Thanks for the wit and wisdom
Apr 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Hey CMers! I'll be going now... I decided not to renew at this time, but we'll see ...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

Hey CMers!

I'll be going now... I decided not to renew at this time, but we'll see what the future holds.

PS - I'll have to get back to my blog (which I abandoned when I got back on here!), so most of y'all know where to find me.

God bless,
Tara

--hide--
And all along, I thought that we'll "always have Tara...."

Godspeed. hug

Apr 17th 2013 new

Ahh Tara I'll miss you. You were the first person to talk to me on here. HUGS AND MORE HUGS!!! All blessings for you my friend!

May 29th 2013 new
It's officially time, as I have a few days left. I haven't been on here much since April when I said bye to the forums. Happy summer and be blessed! Hope y'all are having more success!

GEAUX SAINTS! biggrin

Tara
May 29th 2013 new
By Tara!! Really going to miss you.
May 29th 2013 new
Tara, you always had a thoughtful word to share. Peace & many blessings on your journey. wave Praying rose theheart
Posts 11 - 20 of 42