Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: Gee acting Christlike is now a no no among the traditionlists who are more Catholic than ...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

Gee acting Christlike is now a no no among the traditionlists who are more Catholic than the Pope. Especially when they raise an alarm over something that never happened.

--hide--

Acting Christlike is not a no-no amongst all Catholics. rolling eyes

I suggest you take up your false accusation with Life Site News. wave

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Joseph-2737 said: Acting Christlike is not a no-no amongst all Catholics. I suggest you take up your...
(Quote) Joseph-2737 said:

Acting Christlike is not a no-no amongst all Catholics.

I suggest you take up your false accusation with Life Site News.

--hide--

Then why did you criticize him?

I take it up, with you because you repeated it.

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Joseph-2737 said: +JMJ+ Thank you for your kind words, Jane. One has to be careful of papolatry thou...

+JMJ+

Thank you for your kind words, Jane. One has to be careful of papolatry though. Our Holy Father's washing of the feet of women and non-Catholic males while perhaps well intentioned set a very bad example to the world ... and his support for homosexual civil unions when he was a Cardinal was more than just a little scandalous, it was sinful. Faithful Catholics need to be aware of things like this and not approve of them. True filial love for and devotion to the Holy Father demands rather that we pray for him when he gives scandal and make reparation to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Mary for these sins. Now Cardinal Schönborn of Austria is going public in his support for homosexual civil unions. This is pure evil and another example of the diabolical disorientation spoken of by Our Lady of Fatima. We need to pray very hard for Pope Francis and all the clergy.

www.lifesitenews.com

--hide--
I will be charitable here~~~Jesus ate with the thieves and tax collectors and prostitutes and so must we. Course to me, the Pope, Pope Francis is in much higher ranking than me. And yes I know he is human. And so what does your repsonse have to do with your thread?

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Joseph-2737 said: +JMJ+ Now this, I like!!!!!! Pontificate of Pope Francis to be consecrated ...

+JMJ+

Now this, I like!!!!!!

Pontificate of Pope Francis to be consecrated to Our Lady of Fatima on May 13, 2013

www.cfnews.org

--hide--

+JMJ+

More psoitive news:

A Prelude to the Consecration of Russia?

www.fatimaperspectives.com

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: I will be charitable here~~~Jesus ate with the thieves and tax collectors and prostitutes and so m...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

I will be charitable here~~~Jesus ate with the thieves and tax collectors and prostitutes and so must we. Course to me, the Pope, Pope Francis is in much higher ranking than me. And yes I know he is human. And so what does your repsonse have to do with your thread?

--hide--

+JMJ+

Thanks, Jane. I was simply responding to the statement: "We have a Pope who speaks as if he is Jesus himself" which I was uncomfortable with. Yes, Our Lord did spend time with thieves, etc. but that in no way shape or form would justify what our Holy Father did on Holy Thursday which, as I said, while perhaps well meaning, was a grave abuse liturgically, a practice which has always been condemned, is against canon law, and something which faithful Catholics have been fighting against liberal unfaithful disobedient bishops for decades. It caused a grave scandal and not just amongst "tradition-minded" Catholics but all faithful Catholics who were cognisant of this ongoing abuse.

I'm ALL for his works for the poor, etc. and I believe this will be a great hallmark of his pontificate as well as his devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary. thumbsup

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Joseph-2737 said: +JMJ+ Thanks, Jane. I was simply responding to the statement: "We have a Pope...

+JMJ+

Thanks, Jane. I was simply responding to the statement: "We have a Pope who speaks as if he is Jesus himself" which I was uncomfortable with. Yes, Our Lord did spend time with thieves, etc. but that in no way shape or form would justify what our Holy Father did on Holy Thursday which, as I said, while perhaps well meaning, was a grave abuse liturgically, a practice which has always been condemned, is against canon law, and something which faithful Catholics have been fighting against liberal unfaithful disobedient bishops for decades. It caused a grave scandal and not just amongst "tradition-minded" Catholics but all faithful Catholics who were cognisant of this ongoing abuse.

I'm ALL for his works for the poor, etc. and I believe this will be a great hallmark of his pontificate as well as his devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary.

--hide--
Well ok Joseph but he is supposed to be the successor of Peter and gets his infalibilty directly from The Holy Spririt. I was merely feeling he is truly holy that's all. And I really like him. You want tradition you should come to my parish they are "bringing back the Sacred." Thanks.

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Joseph-2737 said: +JMJ+ More psoitive news: A Prelude to the Consecration of Russia? h...

+JMJ+

More psoitive news:

A Prelude to the Consecration of Russia?

www.fatimaperspectives.com

--hide--

Oh for God's sake! John Paull II properly consecrated Russia to Our Lady and Sister Lucy confirmed the Act as fullfilling Our Lady's requirement.

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Joseph-2737 said: +JMJ+ Thanks, Jane. I was simply responding to the statement: "We have a Pope...

+JMJ+

I'm ALL for his works for the poor, etc. and I believe this will be a great hallmark of his pontificate as well as his devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary.

--hide--

When they make you Pope, you can correct all of the supposed errors by your predecessors. Pope Francis committed NO LITURGICAL ABUSE. He acted well within his authority as Pope and well withing the guidelines approved long before by the appropriate office within the Vatican responsible for the Liturgy.

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: Oh for God's sake! John Paull II properly consecrated Russia to Our Lady and Sister L...

Oh for God's sake! John Paull II properly consecrated Russia to Our Lady and Sister Lucy confirmed the Act as fullfilling Our Lady's requirement.

--hide--

+JMJ+

Nonsense. No one believes that despite the manipulative less than honest pronouncements of Sodano. Where have you been? Mother Angelica even addressed this on world wide television as utter nonsense. Certianly Our Lady accepted John Paul II's consecration of the world but never did he consecrate Russia by name.

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: (Quote) Joseph-2737 said: +JMJ+ Thanks, Jane. I was simply ...

Quote:
Joseph-2737 said:

+JMJ+

When they make you Pope, you can correct all of the supposed errors by your predecessors. Pope Francis committed NO LITURGICAL ABUSE. He acted well within his authority as Pope and well withing the guidelines approved long before by the appropriate office within the Vatican responsible for the Liturgy.

--hide--

+JMJ+

I'm never going to be pope. And your flat out wrong again: "well withing the guidelines approved long before by the appropriate office within the Vatican responsible for the Liturgy." Not true.

Posts 11 - 20 of 39