Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 17th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Apr 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: In addition to the tragedy at the Boston Marathon, there are two individuals and their families I am asking yo...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

In addition to the tragedy at the Boston Marathon, there are two individuals and their families I am asking you keep in prayer.

1. Officer Chad Peery and his family. Chad was a Catholic. While off-duty over a year ago, he and his father were at a local restaurant to watch a ball game, when the manager asked him to help remove some rowdy guests. Those guests turned on him once outside and broke his neck. Chad survived and worked exceptionally hard, just in February he was able to take a few steps and had returned to work at the Police Department. This weekend, the van he and his children were passengers in, had a tire blow out, the driver lost control and the vehicle rolled numerous times. Chad died later at the hospital from injuries from the crash. This death has struck me personally very deeply. Please pray for his family and for Chad.

2. My friend and a colleague delivered her second child prematurely a few months back and I was informed just before leaving campus today that little Oliver passed away this afternoon. Please pray for little Oliver and for the family.

--hide--

Lauren, I will pray for both families.

Praying hug Praying Praying
Apr 17th 2013 new

Praying Praying theheart theheart Praying Praying

Apr 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: In addition to the tragedy at the Boston Marathon, there are two individuals and their families ...

In addition to the tragedy at the Boston Marathon, there are two individuals and their families I am asking you keep in prayer.

1. Officer Chad Peery and his family. Chad was a Catholic. While off-duty over a year ago, he and his father were at a local restaurant to watch a ball game, when the manager asked him to help remove some rowdy guests. Those guests turned on him once outside and broke his neck. Chad survived and worked exceptionally hard, just in February he was able to take a few steps and had returned to work at the Police Department. This weekend, the van he and his children were passengers in, had a tire blow out, the driver lost control and the vehicle rolled numerous times. Chad died later at the hospital from injuries from the crash. This death has struck me personally very deeply. Please pray for his family and for Chad.

2. My friend and a colleague delivered her second child prematurely a few months back and I was informed just before leaving campus today that little Oliver passed away this afternoon. Please pray for little Oliver and for the family.

--hide--

Praying Praying Praying

Apr 18th 2013 new

St Michael the Archangel, Pray for us.

St Gerard, Pray for us

Apr 18th 2013 new

May the souls of Chad and Oliver rest in peace. God bless their families and comfort them. Praying Praying Praying

Apr 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: In addition to the tragedy at the Boston Marathon, there are two individuals and their families ...

--hide--
Praying rosary theheart

Apr 18th 2013 new

--hide--
Praying rosary theheart

Apr 18th 2013 new
You have My prayers god bless them and there family's
Apr 18th 2013 new

Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 31