Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 18th 2013 new

Prayers offered.

Apr 18th 2013 new

Praying

Apr 18th 2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed
Apr 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: In addition to the tragedy at the Boston Marathon, there are two individuals and their families ...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

In addition to the tragedy at the Boston Marathon, there are two individuals and their families I am asking you keep in prayer.

1. Officer Chad Peery and his family. Chad was a Catholic. While off-duty over a year ago, he and his father were at a local restaurant to watch a ball game, when the manager asked him to help remove some rowdy guests. Those guests turned on him once outside and broke his neck. Chad survived and worked exceptionally hard, just in February he was able to take a few steps and had returned to work at the Police Department. This weekend, the van he and his children were passengers in, had a tire blow out, the driver lost control and the vehicle rolled numerous times. Chad died later at the hospital from injuries from the crash. This death has struck me personally very deeply. Please pray for his family and for Chad.

2. My friend and a colleague delivered her second child prematurely a few months back and I was informed just before leaving campus today that little Oliver passed away this afternoon. Please pray for little Oliver and for the family.

--hide--

Rest in Peace Little Oliver and Officer Chad ... May God give all that knew them comfort and healing ... We pray in Jesus's name ...
angel rose Praying hug rosary theheart

Apr 18th 2013 new

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for posting these tragedies. I WILL pray. Sometimes, I am caught up in my Cross and I read this and it's not like...in the newspaper. We are

family on this sight and I see you all the time AND you make me laugh. When I hear of tragedies so close to home (Catholic Match), I say "thank You

Jesus for getting me 'out of my self". I will take these tragedies to Adoration with me, I wish I had gotten on earlier as I went to see Our Most

Beautiful Savior today and would have prayed on my knees for these to families, before Him. I know we can pray anytime all the time and I try to do

that. But when I an before Him...it is AWESOME and extraordinary. For me ther is no form of prayer that is better for me. As I am SO weak I need to

be WITH Him to "give" my soul to Him. I will go to Adoration this saturday and take these families and you with me.

God bless you for asking for the extra prayers for them wink rose Praying rosary theheart You get a Gold Star!

Apr 18th 2013 new

I am so sorry to hear this Lauren. Prayers being offered. God Bless. Praying Praying Praying

Apr 18th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying rosary theheart

Apr 20th 2013 new
Prayers for all!
Apr 20th 2013 new
Praying hug theheart God Bless Chad and little Oliver. May their families be surrounded by the Holy Spirit at their loss. We cannot know what God's Plan for us is and it is only with our Faith that we can endure the hardships of this life. God Bless you Lauren. hug
Apr 20th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Posts 21 - 30 of 31