Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Finding a spouse does not bring happiness.It gives you the opportunity to bring happi...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Finding a spouse does not bring happiness.
It gives you the opportunity to bring happiness to another -- and, we hope, holiness to both of you.
If one expects marriage = happiness, he/she is sadly misinformed. There's a lot more to it than that.

--hide--

Couldn't have said it better...THANKS, Marge.

Apr 22nd 2013 new

Ultimate happiness comes from God. But we can not fully comprehind God. Knowing Him & following Him where He leads you. But it is not possible to hug God or hold His hand. That is way He man woman so that man could have a partner like all the different animals when He first made everything on earth & all what is around this planet.

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-793888 said: If you expect to find happiness through another person, you're asking for too mu...
(Quote) Peter-793888 said:

If you expect to find happiness through another person, you're asking for too much, and it will be a true burden on the relationship. Of course as humans we are made for communion with one-another (its a part of our biology) and yes you can find happiness (great happiness) through this relationship, but first you must be happy and content with yourself. Additionally, looking at marriage as the ultimate source of happiness can lead to much heart-ache, and disapointment when the marital suffering occurs. I'm being very realistic when I say this, and anyone who things that true love does not require great suffering should look at a crucifix more frequently.

--hide--

You are an extremely wise man. You were able to put into words exactly what I wanted to say. clap

Apr 22nd 2013 new

In securing stable employment that would allow me more lifestyle options than I have right now working on contract. crossfingers

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: Having an Irish Princess trip over me!!! m.youtube.com.
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:

Having an Irish Princess trip over me!!!

m.youtube.com
--hide--

Jim! laughing

Apr 25th 2013 new

No, but it beats loneliness. Besides, that's not how God wired us - Genesis 2:18.

Posts 21 - 26 of 26