Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Some of us on CM wanted the real truth to come out about Benghazi and to have
the guilty punished for their lies and desception. What happened in Benghazi
may be looked at again if the Father of one of the Navy Seals who died gets his way.

Recently, Charles Woods, the Father of slain Navy Seal, Tyrone Woods, went to Capital Hill
to urge Congress to name a Committee to investigate why the pleas for help for the Americans
in Benghazi went unanswered.

He went so far as to say that those who did not respond with help were "murderers of my son."

I wonder if Mr. Woods is cognizant of what was going on? If he was aware of the reports that the
so called consulate was really a center for gun procurement, this investigation is going to open up
a real can of worms. And that is what the investigation should do.

If a committee is actually formed to do the investigating, there may be a whole new round of lies,
or there may be a hearing like there was for the Iran Contra Affair.

Thank goodness Mr. Woods is not lying down and taking no for an answer. He has a right to know
what happened to his son, and who really left him and the others to die at the hands of the
murderers.

I know I am going to keep this situation in my prayers. These kind of clandestine maneuvers
should not be going on behind the backs of the voters.

Apr 19th 2013 new

Bow clap Praying

Apr 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Some of us on CM wanted the real truth to come out about Benghazi and to havethe guilty pu...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Some of us on CM wanted the real truth to come out about Benghazi and to have
the guilty punished for their lies and desception. What happened in Benghazi
may be looked at again if the Father of one of the Navy Seals who died gets his way.

Recently, Charles Woods, the Father of slain Navy Seal, Tyrone Woods, went to Capital Hill
to urge Congress to name a Committee to investigate why the pleas for help for the Americans
in Benghazi went unanswered.

He went so far as to say that those who did not respond with help were "murderers of my son."

I wonder if Mr. Woods is cognizant of what was going on? If he was aware of the reports that the
so called consulate was really a center for gun procurement, this investigation is going to open up
a real can of worms. And that is what the investigation should do.

If a committee is actually formed to do the investigating, there may be a whole new round of lies,
or there may be a hearing like there was for the Iran Contra Affair.

Thank goodness Mr. Woods is not lying down and taking no for an answer. He has a right to know
what happened to his son, and who really left him and the others to die at the hands of the
murderers.

I know I am going to keep this situation in my prayers. These kind of clandestine maneuvers
should not be going on behind the backs of the voters.

--hide--
IF....remember the first time they supposedly asked questions...it was more of a Hillary friendship affair...she made it a joke....made me ill...because they got away with it and for some reason what was done to these men breaks my heart...probably as a parent and aunt....I've been trying to talk my nephew out of joining since this administration can not be trusted to back our guys. If it was a different administration, this father would be getting media attention to no end...and probably would see justice....but no one will hold Obama and his admin accountable.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3