Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 20th 2013 new

Praying

Apr 20th 2013 new

It looks like this may be far from over.

www.dailymail.co.uk

Apr 20th 2013 new
theheart A bright, diligent, young man doing his job. May God Bless his family and friends for their lose and the Lord's gain. Lord have Mercy on us and on the whole world.
Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: It looks like this may be far from over. www.dailymail.co.uk.
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

It looks like this may be far from over.

www.dailymail.co.uk

--hide--

Jerry, that link is coming up with an error message for me? Would you have another link?

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-13836 said: Jerry, that link is coming up with an error message for me? Would you have another link?
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

Jerry, that link is coming up with an error message for me? Would you have another link?

--hide--

I just tried the link again and it is working. What error are you seeing?

Apr 21st 2013 new

I am a mother of a deputy. My Prayer:
Walk with him/her tonight, dear Lord, Along each darken street. Walk with him/her tonight, dear Lord, along his lonely beat. Keep him happy through the night, and please make sure he/she is warm. Guide him/her to a sheltering door, in case there comes a storm. Let him/her know though he's she not here, my prayers are free from fright, because, dear Lord, I know so well, You're on his/her beat tonight. (Author Unknown)

I also burn a blue light (electric) candle at night to keep him safe. My prayers are pouring out for this young man.
Blessings,
Diane B.

Apr 21st 2013 new

rosary Praying angel

Apr 22nd 2013 new

Prayers offered for repose.

Apr 22nd 2013 new

theheart Praying

Apr 22nd 2013 new

As horrific as this has been in Boston, we need to understand this is not the end of terrorism in this country. I't will happen again. I'm not a negative person but when this country and also the world is going away from God and His commandments, what does one expect? For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
Whe Almighty God is taken out and Abortion, Euthanasia, Sodomy and now Pot is in, what should people expect? Our Lady of Fatama predicted many evils that were going to befall the Church and the world in the future and what is happening is just the beginning. We all need to pray more and do penance for our country who is going down the road to perdition faster and faster.

Posts 31 - 40 of 42