Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 02 new

Zoom is banned for not wanting us to have cakes.Happy Birthday!

May 02 new

smile Zoom sooo banned your just so hugable.... smile

May 02 new

Meg, Genie, Brian and Zoom banned for being so nice and sweet in these forums! rose heart hug

May 02 new

smileJane sooo banned thinking she isn't part of nice and sweet fora ... Happy Birthday! hug rose rose rose

May 02 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Jane sooo banned thinking she isn't part of nice and sweet fora ...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Jane sooo banned thinking she isn't part of nice and sweet fora ...

--hide--
awww Genie.....unbanned thanks! Let them eat Happy Birthday! You are the Queen of nice! hug rose princess rose

May 02 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Meg sooo banned for asking the $$$ for course.... and a great sense of humor .... to make our day bright...

Meg sooo banned for asking the $$$ for course.... and a great sense of humor .... to make our day bright... lots of it .... of course a big ... and a token of appreciation with a for the party

--hide--

Yum Genie. Cake but...how much is the course?? laughing Banned for not giving me a tuition price for becoming a suthin' belle...does Rhett Butler visit our class??! clap faint
May 02 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Yum Genie. Cake but...how much is the course?? Banned for not giving me a tuition price for becomi...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Yum Genie. Cake but...how much is the course?? Banned for not giving me a tuition price for becoming a suthin' belle...does Rhett Butler visit our class??!
--hide--
If Rhette can come may I? Meg banned for not making that clear.

May 02 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: If Rhette can come may I? Meg banned for not making that clear.
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

If Rhette can come may I? Meg banned for not making that clear.

--hide--

Jane, Jane, Jane. Of course you can come! Rhett will probably only come if there are a LOT of women in the class laughing laughing laughing Hope you do! It'll be fun. I want to work on my suthin' accent and practice dropping a hanky or two, fainting...whatever southern belles do. Do we get to wear big hoop skirts?! biggrin

I guess I digressed here. You are banned for not knowing that I was hoping you would show up for the class! hug
May 03 new

smile Meg sooo banned for stir the pot! Its getting cold! trouble in this fora laughing laughing laughing oh no who goes there !!! duck or run for cover laughing laughing laughing oh well TGIF ejoy the good weather & weekend scratchchin :wave: :hug:

May 03 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Meg sooo banned for trouble in this fora oh no who goes there !!! or run for cover oh well TGIF e...

Meg sooo banned for trouble in this fora oh no who goes there !!! or run for cover oh well TGIF ejoy the good weather & weekend

--hide--

Genie is soooo banned for exceeding the emoticon limit wink wink wink

Posts 101 - 110 of 200