Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 04 new
Zoom is banned for antagonistic accusations. tongue
May 04 new

eyepopping Lina sooo banned for ummm staying under the shade keeping cool this weekend laughing laughing laughing

May 04 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Lina sooo banned for ummm staying under the shade keeping this weekend
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Lina sooo banned for ummm staying under the shade keeping this weekend

--hide--
Genie is banned for wanting Lina to sweat! laughing laughing duck
May 04 new
Zoom's banned for not realizing Lina's already glowing from the heat.
May 04 new

Lina is banned for bragging.

May 04 new

eyepopping Brian sooo banned failing to get his own glow from the heat... rolling eyes scratchchin wave

May 05 new

Genie banned for not letting those men know that we women have a natural glow already! Especially in the ban room. rose CowGirl Battling eyelashes

May 05 new

eyepopping Jane sooo banned properly informing me that the guys in here may need an extra help getting a facial glow from where else the sun .... in the meantime i am just going to relax and enjoy

May 06 new

Genie is benned because Ill bet she didnt put on Sun Tan Lotionflamed sad

May 06 new

eyepopping Brian sooo banned for reminding me to put suntan lotion on ... ashamed getting burned scratchchin what will I do now need medical asst then there is that magical sunburn lotion to cool it right away hug hug hug

Posts 121 - 130 of 200