Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 10th 2013 new

Genie is banned for banning someone on Friday.

May 10th 2013 new

scratchchin Brian sooo banned for not informing the rules of the fora in adequate time for proper planning rolling eyes eyepopping maybe i should stay in the corner just to be safe shhh scratchchin eyepopping

May 10th 2013 new

Genie banned for being in time out. shhh weeping

May 10th 2013 new

shhh Jane sooo banned she didn't volunteer to keep me company laughing laughing rolling eyes hug

May 10th 2013 new

I ban myself and I am puuling up a chair as we speak....or I'll just hold up this side of the wall. embarassed eyepopping boggled sorry surprised

May 10th 2013 new

shhh Jane sooo banned we're going on the town and have a great time .... silly us hanging out in the corner.... eyepopping when we walk in our high heel red shoes .... ummm rose rose rose

May 10th 2013 new

Genie soooo banned for being right ~ again~! Let's go i know a great place right around the corner, we can walk and it's safe and we can have a few beer Cheers! and sing the night away note party

May 10th 2013 new

shhh Jane sooo banned for enticing me to go out and dance the nite away... who could resist such a great invitation.... cann't wait to have a blast... Cheers! note discoball

May 10th 2013 new
Jane and Genie banned for not inviting me. Do they have TVs showing the Red Wings game at the establishment in question? (Watching the game at home in RL)
May 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Jane and Genie banned for not inviting me. Do they have TVs showing the Red Wings game at the establishme...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Jane and Genie banned for not inviting me. Do they have TVs showing the Red Wings game at the establishment in question? (Watching the game at home in RL)
--hide--

Edward is banned for watching the Red Wings game instead of the nail-biter between Boston and Toronto on NHL

Posts 161 - 170 of 200