Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 10th 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Edward is banned for watching the Red Wings game instead of the nail-biter between Boston and Toro...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Edward is banned for watching the Red Wings game instead of the nail-biter between Boston and Toronto on NHL

--hide--
Michael is banned for trying to get me to change the channel.
May 10th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: (Quote) Michael-76823 said: Edward is banned for watching the Red Wings game instead of the na...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
Quote:
Michael-76823 said:

Edward is banned for watching the Red Wings game instead of the nail-biter between Boston and Toronto on NHL

Michael is banned for trying to get me to change the channel.
--hide--
Ducks banned because they just scored. hissyfit
May 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Edward is banned for watching the Red Wings game instead of the nail-biter between B...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

--hide--
well you both are invited of course...bannnedddd for not knowing that discoball fez

May 10th 2013 new

scratchchin Jane soo banned not having a welcome banner inviting the guys to come and join the party smile wave hug

May 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Jane soo banned not having a welcome banner inviting the guys to come and join the party
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Jane soo banned not having a welcome banner inviting the guys to come and join the party

--hide--
oops here goes tell me what you think?

cowboy pirate knight-errant Calling all CM males who want to meet with some groovy gayles come to Genies par tay! CowGirl gardener Battling eyelashes Battling eyelashes

May 10th 2013 new

scratchchin Oh Jane soooo in trouble pointing at me you have a nerve >>> hear ye hear ye come to jane, lina, therese... partyyyyy wave wink wink

May 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Oh Jane soooo in trouble pointing at me you have a nerve >>> hear ye hear ye come to jan...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Oh Jane soooo in trouble pointing at me you have a nerve >>> hear ye hear ye come to jane, lina, therese... partyyyyy

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing cool wink rose

May 10th 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

--hide--

Jane is banned because she did not use any words! Oh, and she did not ban anyone!
May 10th 2013 new
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Jane is banned because she did not use any words! Oh, and she did not ban anyone!
(Quote) Helen-450889 said:

Jane is banned because she did not use any words! Oh, and she did not ban anyone!
--hide--
Helen is banned for being a rule enforcer.
May 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Helen is banned for being a rule enforcer.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Helen is banned for being a rule enforcer.
--hide--
Zoom is banned for the force is with you vulcan

Posts 171 - 180 of 200