Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Genie banned for marveling at the simple wonders of banning.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Genie banned for marveling at the simple wonders of banning.
--hide--

Meg is banned for using big words wink laughing hug
Apr 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Meg is banned for using big words
(Quote) Therese-668052 said:

Meg is banned for using big words
--hide--

Therese is banned for not saying hi first! Hi, Therese.
Apr 22nd 2013 new

scratchchin Meg sooo banned for lack of Therese hospitality.... does this mean ms manner is sleeping on the job or had tooo much Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! need one of those today myself because my memory is short like me ... laughing laughing laughing

Apr 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Therese is banned for not saying hi first! Hi, Therese.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Therese is banned for not saying hi first! Hi, Therese.
--hide--

Ooops Hi Meg!heart hug

Meg is banned for not paying attention for my hug to her biggrin

Meg you are welcome to our ban family laughing laughing laughing
Apr 22nd 2013 new

hug Therese sooo banned for her southern hospitality .... rose rose rose

Apr 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Therese sooo banned for her southern hospitality ....
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Therese sooo banned for her southern hospitality ....

--hide--

Genie banned for being cute, as always. hug hug
Apr 22nd 2013 new

faint Meg sooo banned being to kind .... do i need to give her umpteem reasons for banning me .... running out mental challenges in here... weeping weeping weeping

Apr 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Meg sooo banned being to kind .... do i need to give her umpteem reasons for banning me .... running out ment...

Meg sooo banned being to kind .... do i need to give her umpteem reasons for banning me .... running out mental challenges in here...

--hide--

Genie is banned for crying hug hug hug
Apr 22nd 2013 new

eyepopping Therese sooo banned for allowing me to continue to weeping and fill up the bathtub.. weeping weeping weeping

Apr 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Therese sooo banned for allowing me to continue to and fill up the bathtub..

Therese sooo banned for allowing me to continue to and fill up the bathtub..

--hide--

hug hug hug hug hug hug hug rose rose rose :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Posts 51 - 60 of 200