Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Therese sooo banned for allowing me to continue to and fill up the bathtub..
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Therese sooo banned for allowing me to continue to and fill up the bathtub..

--hide--

hug hug hug hug hug hug hug rose rose rose :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Apr 22nd 2013 new

Therese sooooo sooooo sooooo sooooo bannnnned for taking up space with icons in a basket not spreading like a good hostess .... Zoom, Brian, Meg, etc... oh they are taking their share and running off to the nearest exit.... smile hug heart rose rose rose

Apr 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Therese sooooo sooooo sooooo sooooo bannnnned for taking up space with icons in a basket not spre...

Therese sooooo sooooo sooooo sooooo bannnnned for taking up space with icons in a basket not spreading like a good hostess .... Zoom, Brian, Meg, etc... oh they are taking their share and running off to the nearest exit....

--hide--

Genie is banned for excessive use of the word "so."

Apr 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-946377 said: (Quote) Genie-920495 said: Therese sooooo sooooo sooooo sooooo bannnnned f...
(Quote) Cathy-946377 said:

Quote:
Genie-920495 said:

Therese sooooo sooooo sooooo sooooo bannnnned for taking up space with icons in a basket not spreading like a good hostess .... Zoom, Brian, Meg, etc... oh they are taking their share and running off to the nearest exit....

Genie is banned for excessive use of the word "so."

--hide--

Cathy is banned for taking nearly 40 hours to ban Genie.

Apr 24th 2013 new

Zoom is banned for not doing it sooner.

Apr 24th 2013 new

smile welcome to fora Cathy wave

shhh Brian & Zoom soooo banned for allowing me to sleep in before peeking in the fora rolling eyes .... wonder how long before someone will ban rolling eyes

Apr 25th 2013 new

Genie is banned for being mean to Zoom and Brianashamed Get to confession VP(Very Pronto)Praying

Apr 25th 2013 new

weeping Brian soo banned for ignoring me, took him soooo long to notice me weeping weeping weeping

Apr 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Brian soo banned for ignoring me, took him soooo long to notice me

Brian soo banned for ignoring me, took him soooo long to notice me

--hide--
Genie is banned for wanting Brian to notice her when he's policing the other ban... scratchchin shhh crazy CowGirl

Apr 27th 2013 new

eyepopping Jane sooo banned for giving brian an excuse .... multi-tasking ..who is cool not me for sure... bouncing like tiger.... laughing laughing laughing

Posts 61 - 70 of 200