Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Jane sooo banned for giving brian an excuse .... multi-tasking ..who is not me for sure... bouncing like t...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Jane sooo banned for giving brian an excuse .... multi-tasking ..who is not me for sure... bouncing like tiger....

--hide--
Genie is banned because a Tigger is a wonderful thing
Apr 28th 2013 new
Edward is unbanned for setting me up for that last lock. Hi from CM phoenix
Apr 28th 2013 new

eyepopping Michael soooo banned he loves the dreaded lock and keeping it to himself... weeping weeping weeping who is counting cool cool cool

Apr 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Michael soooo banned he loves the dreaded lock and keeping it to himself... who is counting <...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Michael soooo banned he loves the dreaded lock and keeping it to himself... who is counting

--hide--

Genie is unbanned because she has only locked 4 threads cool

Apr 29th 2013 new

eyepopping Zoom soooo banned thinking that i can duck and Rolling Along like aka michael who's Superman when it comes to the dreaded lock.... smile wave clap balloon Clover Happy Birthday! :hug: :wink:

Apr 29th 2013 new

Genie so banned for being creative with her words and emoticons CowGirl graduate stir the pot! Its getting cold!

Apr 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Genie so banned for being creative with her words and emoticons
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Genie so banned for being creative with her words and emoticons

--hide--
Jane is banned for banning Genie for something good.
Apr 29th 2013 new

wink Zoom sooo banned for once we are stir the pot! Its getting cold! as no one can smile and still be cool with hug

Apr 29th 2013 new
Genie is banned for being so generous with the hugs hug hug
Apr 30th 2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Genie is banned for being so generous with the hugs
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Genie is banned for being so generous with the hugs
--hide--
Everyone unbanned for a group hug hug hug hug hug
Posts 71 - 80 of 200