Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 1st 2013 new

Brian is banned for being a cry baby... sad weeping hug

May 1st 2013 new
Jane is banned for not showing empathy, understanding, sympathy and being so tough on Brian... hug
May 1st 2013 new

wave Meg sooo banned showing southern hospitality belle in the fora... rose rose rose

May 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Meg sooo banned showing southern hospitality belle in the fora...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Meg sooo banned showing southern hospitality belle in the fora...

--hide--

Genie is banned for saying I am a southern bell although I would LIKE to be : Battling eyelashes laughing
May 1st 2013 new

laughing Meg sooo banned that she is the only wannabe southern belle think we are taking up a course how to be hospitable in the ban fora .... laughing laughing laughing

May 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Meg sooo banned that she is the only wannabe southern belle think we are taking up a course how to be hospita...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Meg sooo banned that she is the only wannabe southern belle think we are taking up a course how to be hospitable in the ban fora ....

--hide--

Consider me enrolled, Genie!

embarassed (I have the blush down!! smile )

Genie is banned for not offering her course sooner!
May 1st 2013 new

weeping Meg soo banned for pointing me the target as not offering the class on southern hospitality shame on me ... rolling eyes embarassed scratchchin

May 1st 2013 new
But that's okay, Genie, you are offering the course now! How much is the tuition?? : scratchchin

Genie is banned for, as always, being fun so...you are soooooo banned.
May 2nd 2013 new

smile Meg sooo banned for asking the $$$ for course.... laughing and a great sense of humor .... smile to make our day bright... hug lots of it .... of course a big heart ... and a token of appreciation rose rose rose with a Happy Birthday! for the party

May 2nd 2013 new

Genie is soooo banned, trying to fatten us up with cake. wink

Posts 91 - 100 of 200