Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

OK, who vollunteers to be my boyfriend for the day, so I can spoil you rotten? wink

Apr 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: OK, who vollunteers to be my boyfriend for the day, so I can spoil you rotten?
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

OK, who vollunteers to be my boyfriend for the day, so I can spoil you rotten?

--hide--
Certainly, Rachel. I would be honored if you would consider me. If you spoil me rotten, it'll give me ideas about how to spoil you on National Girlfriend Day...... hug lovestruck!

Apr 19th 2013 new

OK, Ray -- can you be here in time for a scrumptious supper before the more intense spoiling begins??

Apr 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: OK, Ray -- can you be here in time for a scrumptious supper before the more intense spoiling beg...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

OK, Ray -- can you be here in time for a scrumptious supper before the more intense spoiling begins??

--hide--
Certainly, Rachel. I'll definitely help in the kitchen (setting the table, doing dishes afterward). Scrumptious sounds mouth watering. Can hardly wait.... wink

Apr 19th 2013 new
Wish my teen had told me the same thing. Can I copy your cute ides?
Apr 19th 2013 new

Sure, Elizabeth! Be my guest and have fun! Everyone can!

Apr 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Certainly, Rachel. I'll definitely help in the kitchen (setting the table, doing dishes afterwa...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Certainly, Rachel. I'll definitely help in the kitchen (setting the table, doing dishes afterward). Scrumptious sounds mouth watering. Can hardly wait....

--hide--

Wow, Ray! That would be 'spoil Rachel' day! My ex never never even offered, much less fallowed through on helping! Come on over!!

Apr 19th 2013 new

*followed*

Apr 19th 2013 new

I get the idea that Ray doesn't actually know how to be spoiled. scratchchin

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: I get the idea that Ray doesn't actually know how to be spoiled.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

I get the idea that Ray doesn't actually know how to be spoiled.

--hide--
Oh, don't be too sure of that, Marge... laughing

Posts 1 - 10 of 12