Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: I was never trained like a geek. I'm not sure I can be found guilty in innosense?
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

I was never trained like a geek. I'm not sure I can be found guilty in innosense?
--hide--


NO ingnorance. Yrah that looks better!
LOCKED
Apr 19th 2013 new
I hereby ban Jerry and Clair for excessive silliness and lack of taking responsibility for actions publicly witnessed by the entire cm viewing audience. Happy Friday!
LOCKED
Apr 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I hereby ban Jerry and Clair for excessive silliness and lack of taking responsibility for actions publicly witne...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I hereby ban Jerry and Clair for excessive silliness and lack of taking responsibility for actions publicly witnessed by the entire cm viewing audience. Happy Friday!
--hide--
GREAT :high five: Now we can concentrate on peastering Rachel!
LOCKED
Apr 19th 2013 new
Oh No! That's too easy! um, I mean boring! You don't want to bore yourselves pestering or bothering me! I'm off to bake 100 mini chocolate chip muffins for tomorrow's Little Women tea party at the library. Be nice and I'll let you taste-test the chips! ... or ban you from the kitchen!
LOCKED
Apr 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Jerry is banned for being fooled! You make it sound like I knew what I was doing
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Jerry is banned for being fooled! You make it sound like I knew what I was doing
--hide--
banned for making me do this cause i dont really know this.. wide eyed eyepopping graduate

a^(b^c) =(a^b)^c

av (bvc) =(avb) vc

LOCKED
Apr 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Oh No! That's too easy! um, I mean boring! You don't want to bore yourselves pestering or bothering me! ...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Oh No! That's too easy! um, I mean boring! You don't want to bore yourselves pestering or bothering me! I'm off to bake 100 mini chocolate chip muffins for tomorrow's Little Women tea party at the library. Be nice and I'll let you taste-test the chips! ... or ban you from the kitchen!
--hide--


What do you think Jerry, can you stand the heat? If I bring a chair for you can you sit the heat?
LOCKED
Apr 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: banned for making me do this cause i dont really know this.. a^(b^c) =(a^b)^c a...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

banned for making me do this cause i dont really know this..



a^(b^c) =(a^b)^c



av (bvc) =(avb) vc

--hide--
bvc shocked That's getting awful close to notes in your BVDs again! aren't you supposed to be making mini muffins?
LOCKED
Apr 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: banned for making me do this cause i dont really know this.. a^(b^c) =(a^b)^c a...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

banned for making me do this cause i dont really know this..



a^(b^c) =(a^b)^c



av (bvc) =(avb) vc

--hide--


First equasion is false therefore banned!

av (bvc) =(avb) vc

av=av is true assuming the space before the last vc mean -. I guess Jerry can be your lab rat, tate monkey What ever he wants to be called!
LOCKED
Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: bvc That's getting awful close to notes in your BVDs again! aren't you supposed to be making mini ...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: bvc That's getting awful close to notes in your BVDs again! aren't you supposed to be making mini muffins?
--hide--
weel the notes get taken out of my bvds before i put them on! faint no im not making mini muffins someone else was..banned for the wrong person.

LOCKED
Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: First equasion is false therefore banned! av (bvc) =(avb) vc av=av is true assumin...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

First equasion is false therefore banned!

av (bvc) =(avb) vc

av=av is true assuming the space before the last vc mean -. I guess Jerry can be your lab rat, tate What ever he wants to be called!
--hide--
ok tell me the right version...banned for not explaining the answer. scratchchin rose graduate

LOCKED
Posts 11 - 20 of 200