Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-13836 said: Jane is banned for trying to say Zoom is actually nice!
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

Jane is banned for trying to say Zoom is actually nice!

--hide--

Jim is banned for Force-fingering me yoda rolling eyes

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Jane is unbanned for sticking up for me
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Jane is unbanned for sticking up for me

--hide--

Zoom is banned for having the audacity to unban Janey!!!!

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Jim is banned for Force-fingering me

Jim is banned for Force-fingering me

--hide--

Zoom banned for sounding nasty! laughing laughing laughing laughing

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-13836 said: Zoom is banned for having the audacity to unban Janey!!!!
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

Zoom is banned for having the audacity to unban Janey!!!!

--hide--

Unbanning is within the rules. Jim is banned for complaining about it.

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-13836 said: Zoom banned for sounding nasty!
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

Zoom banned for sounding nasty!

--hide--
jimbo is banned for questioning Zoom

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-13836 said: (Quote) Edward-4511 said: Jim is banned for Force-fingering me [/quote...
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

Quote:
Edward-4511 said:

Jim is banned for Force-fingering me

Zoom banned for sounding nasty!

--hide--

Force-fingering means that you used the Force yoda to sneak your response in ahead of mine. Jim banned for not knowing that.

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Unbanning is within the rules. Jim is banned for complaining about it.

Unbanning is within the rules. Jim is banned for complaining about it.

--hide--

What?? There are rules no one ever told me about?? Zoom!! You are banned for not being hospitable!

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Force-fingering means that you used the Force to sneak your response in ahead of mine...

Force-fingering means that you used the Force to sneak your response in ahead of mine. Jim banned for not knowing that.

--hide--

You're both banned for ganging up on me. Next thing you know it, you'll both be singing Gangnam style!

Apr 20th 2013 new

eyepopping Jim soo banned for not asking Clair the rule of thump in this fora ... went we point fingers or use logic in our intelligent conversation laughing laughing laughing

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Jim soo banned for not asking Clair the rule of thump in this fora ... went we point fingers or u...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Jim soo banned for not asking Clair the rule of thump in this fora ... went we point fingers or use logic in our intelligent conversation Bow highfive

--hide--
jim is banned cause we wouldnt gang up on you especially gangnam style Battling eyelashes

Posts 31 - 40 of 200