Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Jim soo banned for not asking Clair the rule of thump in this fora ... went we point fingers or u...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Jim soo banned for not asking Clair the rule of thump in this fora ... went we point fingers or use logic in our intelligent conversation

--hide--
Bow Bow Bow

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Jim soo banned for not asking Clair the rule of thump in this fora ... went we point fingers or u...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Jim soo banned for not asking Clair the rule of thump in this fora ... went we point fingers or use logic in our intelligent conversation

--hide--

genie banned for being illogical

Apr 20th 2013 new

faint Jim sooo banned he needs a booster to catch up to me since i twist and turn to the music... laughing laughing laughing

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-13836 said: genie banned for being illogical
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

genie banned for being illogical

--hide--

Jim is banned for not using proper capitalization or punctuation!

Apr 20th 2013 new

zoom is banned for not twisting and turning to genie's music discoball note

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Jim is banned for not using proper capitalization or punctuation!
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Jim is banned for not using proper capitalization or punctuation!

--hide--

Now Zoom is banned for thinking he can teach me about punctuation!

Apr 20th 2013 new

smile Jane sooo banned for not inviting the guys to come on the flloor and twist and turn your booty!!! smile

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: zoom is banned for not twisting and turning to genie's music
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

zoom is banned for not twisting and turning to genie's music

--hide--

note come on baby, let's do the twist note

www.youtube.com

Apr 20th 2013 new

ok lets shake your groove thing baby! discoball noteand get me a Cheers!on the way back please

Apr 20th 2013 new

Everyone on this thread is banned for distracting me from the Red Wings game.

Fortunately, I just fired up the live stream on 97.1 THE TICKET'S website, so now I can listen to hockey and ban at the same time! hyper

Posts 41 - 50 of 200