Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-267933 said: I would kind of hope that none of the women here o...
(Quote) Tom-267933 said:

I would kind of hope that none of the women here on CM play my sport (hockey). LOL.

Nothing against female hockey players, but the ones I've met are kind of scary.

--hide--
I thought that you were going to add that at least they look a lot better with their masks on, but I guess you have more prudence than I do. mischievous eyebrow

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: HA! Hoist with your own petard! I get seasick, and I married a man with a sailboat and it...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

HA! Hoist with your own petard!

I get seasick, and I married a man with a sailboat and it was NO BIG DEAL. He did his thing sometimes, and that allowed me to do my thing.

Marriage doesn't mean 100% togetherness, nor 100% identical interests. A little time away is refreshing -- gives you something new to talk about and time to miss each other a little.

--hide--
Seasick or just making too many waves too frequently in too many places? scratchchin

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Reena-961146 said: Participant meaning - an actual player or a fan? I mean, I'm a 49ers fan for example but I wo...
(Quote) Reena-961146 said:

Participant meaning - an actual player or a fan? I mean, I'm a 49ers fan for example but I won't hold it against a guy if he's not a football player - If I'm understanding your question correctly. Nor will hold against them either if they're not a sports fan either. I hope I understand your question correctly.

But on the other hand, if that (being an enthusiastic participant/fan) was enough reason for them to "disqualify" me then , it's probably not meant to be either.

--hide--
I was mainly asking about participants in sports and especially when one party cannot participate because it takes a lot of time to become adequate in the sport. A still more central point is how the non-participating party will feel if the other party is busy with that sport during a considerable percentage of the leisure time when two people can be together socially.

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Tom you have a thing against women with missing teeth and faces disfigured by puck hits?
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Tom you have a thing against women with missing teeth and faces disfigured by puck hits?

--hide--
I'd suspect that it is their icy grin that gives pause. eyepopping

Apr 21st 2013 new

Who Cares? I just sit in the bleachers or wherever and cheer them on! I could care less if I met a man who played basketball or golf and I didn't. Vive'

le' Differeance'!!!! I am intrested in his perspective on ;ife and his faith, not his handicap! (Golf speak... biggrin wave You get a Gold Star!

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said: Who Cares? I just sit in the bleachers or wherever and cheer them on! I could care less if I ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said:

Who Cares? I just sit in the bleachers or wherever and cheer them on! I could care less if I met a man who played basketball or golf and I didn't. Vive'

le' Differeance'!!!! I am intrested in his perspective on ;ife and his faith, not his handicap! (Golf speak...

--hide--

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said: Who Cares? I just sit in the bleachers or wherever and cheer them on! I could care less if I ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said:

le' Differeance'!!!! I am intrested in his perspective on ;ife and his faith, not his handicap! (Golf speak...

--hide--
Thanks for making it easy for the sportsmen to have the best of both worlds. cool

Posts 31 - 37 of 37