Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 20th 2013 new
Praying Prayers for your son, daughter-in-law, and grandson. St. Christopher pray for us. Praying
Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-844048 said: in spite of the tragedy that has rocked my own nation i feel compelled to ask for prayers for t...
(Quote) Jessica-844048 said:

in spite of the tragedy that has rocked my own nation i feel compelled to ask for prayers for the 126 lives lost and 2600 injured in china this morning.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Apr 21st 2013 new

rosary Praying

Apr 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Jessica-844048 said: in spite of the tragedy that has rocked my own nation i feel compelled to ask for prayers for the 126 lives l...
(Quote) Jessica-844048 said:

in spite of the tragedy that has rocked my own nation i feel compelled to ask for prayers for the 126 lives lost and 2600 injured in china this morning.

--hide--

Praying Praying Praying
Apr 22nd 2013 new

Thanks to all who prayed for the safety of my son, daughter-in-law in China. They were not near the earthquake area. The only unfortunate thing they experienced was that their luggage was delayed by 2 days! They still have another week before they return home.

Apr 22nd 2013 new

Prayers offered.

Apr 22nd 2013 new

theheart Praying

Apr 22nd 2013 new

Praying

Apr 22nd 2013 new

Dear God: I pray for all the brothers and sisters of that country, for light in them days and hearts. Bless them and protect them.

Apr 22nd 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Posts 11 - 20 of 22