Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 20th 2013 new

1-Sorry I do not live in Chicago

2-You would have made a great dance partner for the Washington Irish Ball

3-You forgot to put in your profile that you won the Miss America Title in 2007

4-You ran the Chicago Marathon in 2012

5-Both the Pizza Man and 1800 Flowers guy knows where you live

Hope you find you Prince!!!!!!!

Apr 20th 2013 new

Hey! Pat,

I just read your unbelieveable 'Good-bye Tour letter' and I was amazed! I thought I had bad luck, but you, after 11 years, take the cake!

Playing the devil's advocate here, is it because: 1. You're too picky? 2. Maybe you don't know what you want? 3. just plain bad luck?

You wrote: "CM, even with its flaws, is a great tool. I have communicated with probably 1000 men over the years on these Catholic sites. I have dated dozens. But in all that, there was no one who loved me enough to actually commit himself to me in the sacrament. There it is; that is the bottom line."

Girl, I don't think you've reached the "Bottom Line" yet! How about a change of scenery to brighten your spirits? Chicago is NO place for any 'Conservative!'

I suppose I'll get some un-kind replies from a few mind-less liberals here because of my 'surmising' your situation, but I don't care! I am just getting in to these forums & enjoy the Back-and-Forth!

But, Lady, I gotta wonder, after 1,000 men over the years- what's wrong with this picture?!

Here's a suggestion: Have you tried writing to Dear Abbey? She's got to be about 150 yrs old by now, however, she may be of help!

I'll be in my office if you need further questionable advice!

Fat Joe in LiberalFornia!!

Apr 20th 2013 new

Aww Patricia, I'm so sorry to see you go. :( Though I have only known you for a short while, I really enjoyed reading your posts. I will definitely miss having you here, but I totally understand your reasons. Good luck in everything! :)

Apr 20th 2013 new
So sorry to read you are leaving. God bless you hugs.
Apr 20th 2013 new

Patricia, Thank you for being here for all of us, and for all your inspiration. God has a special plan for you, and don't be surprised that since you have relinquished it to Him fully, that He will bless you greatly! Prayers of God's Grace and many blessings always! Kim

Apr 20th 2013 new
Take care Pat!. God bless you!.
Apr 20th 2013 new
Phenomenal talk on how and why we should act now, choose now; do something NOW. Thank you!

~ THE PRESENT MOMENT ~

:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:

How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now, and there will

never be a time when it is not now.

Gerald Jampolsky

:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:
Apr 20th 2013 new

Kindest regards Pat.

Be aware you have made a difference. Especially for those humbly striving to learn and discern. That will continue.

Your posts reveal a keen mind and a good heart. Your weigh in will be missed.

Apr 20th 2013 new

Thank you, Pat, for being a blessing to many through your wisdom and kindness. Indeed you have made a difference that's spiritually felt on this other side of the planet. Keep the faith, sister! You will be in my prayer petitions. Dove

Apr 20th 2013 new

Dear Pat, wave

I respect your decision, you will be greatly missed, I looked forward to reading your point of view in many topics, specially in the pink room. I do not think you have not had a purpose, your books and posts on here have inspired, encouraged and helped many people, at least me. Surely not a wasted life where you may have helped and guided towards Christ many people that have gotten to know you. I truly find you a GREAT CHRISTIAN woman, an inspiring woman. I look forward to reading your next book. I pray God gives you what your heart desires, you truly deserve it theheart . A Big Hug and Happy Birthday Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! !!! hug hug rosary

Posts 21 - 30 of 99