Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 21st 2013 new

i for one don't want to you to go. food for thought two ladies on here, older than you are getting ready to marry. neither married before nor their men and both thought theyd never be planning their weddings or ordering their wedding gowns. WITH GOD ALL things ARE POSSIBLE. key word in your posting: surrender. hardest part of all. i know, and ive been here longer than you. one day at a time one step at a ime one prayer at a time. xoxo.

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: I am really sorry I have not met you. m.youtube.com.
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:

I am really sorry I have not met you.

m.youtube.com
--hide--

Good Luck Pat

I think you underestimated your value around here. You have touched many people with your posts and advice. People are drawn to these forums because of people like you. Best of luck to you and God bless.

Apr 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: Good Luck PatI think you underestimated your value around here. You have ...
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said:

Good Luck Pat

I think you underestimated your value around here. You have touched many people with your posts and advice. People are drawn to these forums because of people like you. Best of luck to you and God bless.

--hide--

I love Michigan. Lived in Bloomfield Hills for a year....
Apr 21st 2013 new

I think you future husband lives in Ireland with a pot of Gold. m.youtube.com

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Her book is called "The Exclamation."
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Her book is called "The Exclamation."

--hide--

Thanks Marian

Apr 21st 2013 new

Pat, you make a lot of good points. Sometimes this journey is harder than we wish it is especially if we believe we are called to the Vocation of Marriage. I'm sure you've contributed a lot to the members of CM, and i'm sure you'll do the same in your new endeavors. Good luck and God's blessings. smile Praying theheart

Dave

Apr 21st 2013 new

God bless you Pat. Praying

Apr 21st 2013 new

God bless you Pat.. I know God must have a better plan for you.. I will keep you in my prayers.. God bless you and never give up!! He has a greater plan for you.. Take care

Apr 21st 2013 new

God Bless you, Pat. I will be praying for you.

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: Hi everyone,Well, after 11 years on CM (on and off), it's time for me to give up my searc...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

Hi everyone,

Well, after 11 years on CM (on and off), it's time for me to give up my search for a husband...

--hide--

I'd rather think you are "surrendering," rather than "giving up," which, although similar, are two very different things. The former often simply entails getting ourselves out of the way, so His will may finally be fulfilled, whereas the latter quite frequently results is doubts and regrets.

May God bless you on whatever path you you find yourself.

Posts 41 - 50 of 99