Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 20th 2013 new

I will pray for all those who loved this dear boy and for his soul. Praying Praying

Apr 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Please pray for the repose of the soul of a boy who has been a casual friend of my teen daughters, especially ...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Please pray for the repose of the soul of a boy who has been a casual friend of my teen daughters, especially my 17yo, for the past 5 years. He committed suicide today. We have a small high school of about 150 kids in each grade. This will be hard on them all. Please pray for his family and close friends anyone hurting from his loss. He was well liked, fun, seemed ok and normal and everyone is shocked. His name is Matt.

--hide--

prayers for the boy and his family. Amen.
Apr 20th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Apr 20th 2013 new

for the repose of the soul Praying

Apr 21st 2013 new
Prayers for Matt, his family and the entire community. It truly shakes many people in in so many different ways.
Apr 21st 2013 new

Praying

Apr 21st 2013 new

Praying theheart

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Please pray for the repose of the soul of a boy who has been a casual friend of my teen daughter...

Please pray for the repose of the soul of a boy who has been a casual friend of my teen daughters, especially my 17yo, for the past 5 years. He committed suicide today. We have a small high school of about 150 kids in each grade. This will be hard on them all. Please pray for his family and close friends anyone hurting from his loss. He was well liked, fun, seemed ok and normal and everyone is shocked. His name is Matt.

--hide--
Rachel, I'm sure you taking this opportunity to have a long talk with your children about this. If they ever even suspect that something is amiss with an acquaintance or friend, that they should report it to a teacher, counselor, or you. If you are in contact with the young man's parents, you can guide them to a support group for relatives of suicide victims if there's one in your area. It's an extra tough ordeal for everyone concerned.

For the young man's soul -- may the Good Lord consider the young man's distraught mental state and show His mercy..... Praying

For the victim's family -- may they receive comfort from the Spirit during this extremely diffiicult time.... Praying

For the friends of the young man and his family -- may they be supportive and prayerful.... Praying

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Please pray for the repose of the soul of a boy who has been a casual friend of my teen daughter...

--hide--

How sad. sorry Prayers for Matt and all of those wounded by his passing. Dove

Apr 21st 2013 new

Praying

Posts 21 - 30 of 51