Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 21st 2013 new

Praying

Apr 21st 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Apr 21st 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Apr 21st 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Apr 21st 2013 new
Praying Praying rosary
Apr 21st 2013 new

Depression is such a sneaky disease. It is a disease of the brain which has stigma (the fear of being labeled crazy). I found a wonderful pamphlet at a Catholic Church, that might help kids/parents during this time. DEPRESSION WHAT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW by CareNotes,1 Caring Place Abbey Press Meinrad IN 47577 Ph # 18003252511. The only way to fight suicide is to educate. It would be a great tribute for the young man. I will pray to St. Dymphna for intercession

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Please pray for the repose of the soul of a boy who has been a casual friend of my teen daughter...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Please pray for the repose of the soul of a boy who has been a casual friend of my teen daughters, especially my 17yo, for the past 5 years. He committed suicide today. We have a small high school of about 150 kids in each grade. This will be hard on them all. Please pray for his family and close friends anyone hurting from his loss. He was well liked, fun, seemed ok and normal and everyone is shocked. His name is Matt.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug For Matt & his family; And to you & your Family.

Apr 21st 2013 new

rosary Praying

Apr 21st 2013 new

theheart Praying

Apr 21st 2013 new

Hi Rachel,

I am so sorry to hear this. It is so incredibly sad. Suicide is really taking the lives of many of our youth today. I am familiar with this evil and have known others who have let despair override them and they choose death over life. We really need to pray more in Our Church for the demon of despair and depression that is prevalent in uour young people today. Praying Praying Praying rosary theheart theheart theheart theheart

Posts 31 - 40 of 51