Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 22nd 2013 new

Praying

Apr 22nd 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart Rachel, I am so sorry for the loss of Matt's young life. My prayers for his soul, his family's consolation, his friends and teachers, and for your courage to discuss this painful topic with your children... hug hug

Apr 22nd 2013 new

Praying for the soul of Matt and that God be the students of the school as they grieve Praying Praying Praying

Apr 22nd 2013 new

Prayers offered.

Apr 24th 2013 new

May God bless his soul and may he rest in peace. Praying theheart rosary hug

Apr 24th 2013 new

It turns out that Matt'sdeath may have been accidental -- he sent pictures to all his friends (in a cry for help I'm sure) of himself in a tree in his backyard with a noose loosely around his neck -- he did this late in the evening and his parents were home in bed -- one of my Susy's close friends received the text-pic from Matt and called the parents but they said he was just bluffing and don't worry -- Susy'sfriend called the police who went to the house but the parents again said Matt was just running away again for attention and don't worry and they Went Back To Bed!! -- in the morning they found Matt dead hanging in the backyard -- he probably slipped dozing off waiting to be found. The kids at school are being terrible to each other about it, especially to Susy's friend who called the police, in their cruel, senseless way of dealing with shock and grief. Please pray -- Susy is very affected by the death and all the nastiness and is having trouble even eating or going to school. The whole town is rocked and being torn apart.

Apr 24th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Apr 24th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Apr 24th 2013 new
Praying for peace of heart & mind. Also for healing for y'all. I will pray for Matt that he is no longer in pain, and he will go to Heaven & be at peace. Denise
Apr 24th 2013 new

Dear Father: we pray to you for the repose of the soul of the child. Holy Mother of God we pray strength for the family of Matt.

Posts 41 - 50 of 51