Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Apr 21st 2013 new

Bernard,

A thread is started with for a single subject or topic of discussion. What is the single thing that ties your two articles together into a single thread.

Your failure to (so far) "man-up" with a thoughtful explanation of your thread is truly spineless.... Really pathetic.

What's your explanation?

Ed

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) John-336509 said: It is possible that Ed is indeed jumping to conclusions. However, it is certain th...
(Quote) John-336509 said:

It is possible that Ed is indeed jumping to conclusions.

However, it is certain that you continue to evade the question.

And that in and of itself lends credence to the conclusion that Ed appears to have arrived at.

--hide--

OOOOOH, could it be that we have a stir the pot! Its getting cold! thread??? Those never, ever happen on CM ... rolling eyes laughing

A propos of nothing, the priest at Mass this morning had an interesting homily where he talked about conservatives and liberals in the Church (interpreting those terms to mean those in favour of tradition vs. change and not as political labels) where he said may we have malice toward neither in our speech nor our thoughts and charity towards all. Bow clap

Apr 21st 2013 new

Bernard,

You wrote.... "Who says that one story has anything to do with another."

What a cop-out. If the two stories were unrelated, then why were they in the same thread. If the two stories were unrelated, then don't you have an obligation to point that out in your original post?

Your responses thus-far remind me of this "The Far Side"... "Boneless Chicken Ranch" cartoon.

>>> www.madedition.com

Ed

Apr 21st 2013 new

Hey everybody,

Enjoy!

blogchef.net

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Angela-374523 said: Hey everybody,Enjoy! blogchef.net.
(Quote) Angela-374523 said:

Hey everybody,

Enjoy!

blogchef.net

--hide--

Hi Angela et alia,

Angela, now I have a taste for fried chicken.

Chicken???

James ☺

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Pope’s strongman blasts old guard aside
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Pope’s strongman blasts old guard aside

"The pontiff is to give more women top jobs and break the grip of Italian cardinals, his key aide tells John Follain in Vatican City"

www.thesundaytimes.co.uk

Georgetown University, a cover-up?

"FORMER UNIVERSITY STUDENT (Female) WHO TRASHED APPLICATIONS FROM WHITE MALES SUDDENLY DISAPPEARS FROM Georgetown University WEBSITE"

www.avoiceformen.com

--hide--

Yeah, those dastardly white males. Wait, who founded this country? Oops, that probably escaped Adrianna's little mind. Meanwhile, she can debate liberation theology with her fellow Jesuit agent-provocateurs at Georgetown.

Apr 21st 2013 new

John,Ed,and Paul.Get a life.You guys are like a pack of wild dogs waiting to tear someone apart bulldog laughing laughing laughing

Apr 21st 2013 new

Bernard,

Simply answer the question... What is the connection between the two stories that you posted together in the same thread? For you to now say that they are unrelated is absurd... If that were the case, they should not have been in the same post, one after the other.... Or, you should have written at the outset that they were completely unrelated.

Don't be a boneless (splineless) chicken.www.madedition.com . If you're going to place a post, then have the courage to stand behind it. What is the connection?

Ed

Apr 21st 2013 new
(Quote) ED-20630 said: Bernard, You wrote.... "Who says that one story has anything to do with another.&qu...
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

Bernard,

What a cop-out. If the two stories were unrelated, then why were they in the same thread. If the two stories were unrelated, then don't you have an obligation to point that out in your original post?

Your responses thus-far remind me of this "The Far Side"... "Boneless Chicken Ranch" cartoon.

>>> www.madedition.com

Ed

--hide--

Ed, I do believe the 2 stories are connected as Pope Francis is a Jesuit and Georgetown U is a Jesuit university. Ed you may be onto something if Bernard won't admit why he posted 2 stories other than the obvious that Woman would be called to serve.

Bernard is this the connection because a WOMAN is involved.
Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-814080 said: (Quote) ED-20630 said: Bernard, You wrote.... &...
(Quote) Mary-814080 said:
Quote:
ED-20630 said:

Bernard,

>>> www.madedition.com

Ed

Ed, I do believe the 2 stories are connected as Pope Francis is a Jesuit and Georgetown U is a Jesuit university. Ed you may be onto something if Bernard won't admit why he posted 2 stories other than the obvious that Woman would be called to serve.

Bernard is this the connection because a WOMAN is involved.
--hide--
No connection.If you find one, let me know.I have nothing against women :)

Posts 11 - 20 of 67