Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Apr 21st 2013 new

Bernard, you wrote.... "There is no connection.They were meant as seperate stories,because I had previously posted a Story about the Bombers in Spain in the same room just minutes before.I didn't want to post too many threads in a ten minute span."

---------------------
Perhaps I am the only person thinking that this is a pretty (really) weak explanation. You certainly didn't even mention that the two stories were unrelated..... And using your reasoning that you didn't want to post too many threads in a ten minute span, could you not have waited nine more minutes out of your busy Sunday afternoon schedule (to avoid the confusion)? scratchchin

Boneless Chicken Ranch cartoon:
crayfisher.wordpress.com

Ed

Apr 21st 2013 new

Poor Bernard. sad "Meanies" are picking on you, and you have done nothing, NOTHING at all to warrant it. rolling eyes laughing

Ed

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-302787 said: Sorry, Bernard, I usually support most of what you write, but I see not a shred of relevance betw...
(Quote) Paul-302787 said:

Sorry, Bernard, I usually support most of what you write, but I see not a shred of relevance between these two.

--hide--
You are right.They are seperate stories.

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) ED-20630 said: Poor Bernard. "Meanies" are picking on you, and you have done nothing, NOTHING
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

Poor Bernard. "Meanies" are picking on you, and you have done nothing, NOTHING at all to warrant it.

Ed

--hide--
Go to confession Ed.

Apr 21st 2013 new

What shall I say is my sin?

Ed

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) ED-20630 said: What shall I say is my sin? Ed
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

What shall I say is my sin?

Ed

--hide--
Detraction,defamation,Calumy,and being a jerk.

Apr 21st 2013 new

Are you talking about you or me? Now I am confused.

Ed

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) ED-20630 said: Are you talking about you or me? Now I am confused. Ed
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

Are you talking about you or me? Now I am confused.

Ed

--hide--
You really need to get a life Ed.Grow up.

Apr 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: There is no connection.They were meant as seperate stories,because I had previously posted a S...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

There is no connection.They were meant as seperate stories,because I had previously posted a Story about the Bombers in Spain in the same room just minutes before.I didn't want to post too many threads in a ten minute span.

--hide--

Thank you Bernard. You should of said that earlier.
Apr 21st 2013 new

Bernard,

You could have avoided the ENTIRE situation if you had simply and strongly stated (after the 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th post in this thread) that you did not intend and are not implying that there is any connection between the two stories. You did not. Instead, you let the thread string out for a long time and for many responses before saying that the two stories were not connected. It seems to me that it is rather weak for you to cry foul now.

I will accept your explanation that you intended no connection between the two stories. Perhaps next time be clear, if you don't want to be misunderstood. Really... what did you expect was going to happen when you placed your original post on this thread (with those two stories together)? faint

On to the next thread.

Ed

Posts 31 - 40 of 67