Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

I just finished making a veggies with onions, mushroom, yellow squash with Italian seasons. It is so good and tomorrow I will add some eggs for breakfast.

Apr 21st 2013 new

I like to eat a variety of foods. Many of my meals are vegetarian. I like to try recipes that sound interesting. stir the pot! Its getting cold! I especially like soup.

I have some kale & will try a recipe for white bean & kale soup this afternoon.

Apr 21st 2013 new

I know we all like to eat and cook... add your ideas here.................................................................................................. wave

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-363720 said: I know we all like to eat and cook... add your ideas here......................................
(Quote) Bernadette-363720 said:

I know we all like to eat and cook... add your ideas here..................................................................................................

--hide--

Kind of makes you wonder how many paid subscribers there are on this site. 4 or 5 years ago a topic like yours would be close to maxing out by now.

Apr 21st 2013 new

I know that the chat room was busy a few minutes ago. I not into numbers but looking for some new people to enjoy the forums. I have seen quite a few member who are newer and wanted to post a light topic.

My dinner was simple this evening... yogart. No cooking or much clean up either.

Tom, what do you like to eat or cook?

Apr 21st 2013 new
Pork and sauerkraut... cookie I'm still here!!!
Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-363720 said: I know that the chat room was busy a few minutes ago. I not into numbers but looking for som...

I know that the chat room was busy a few minutes ago. I not into numbers but looking for some new people to enjoy the forums. I have seen quite a few member who are newer and wanted to post a light topic.

My dinner was simple this evening... yogart. No cooking or much clean up either.

Tom, what do you like to eat or cook?

--hide--

Maybe there are too many lurkers, not enough posters. I am going to start charging non-participants to read my brilliant posts.

When I am not paying people at restaurants to cook for me, I cook hotdogs, frozen pizza, hard boiled eggs, chilli, and rice krispie treats.

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-363720 said: I know we all like to eat and cook... add your ideas here......................................

I know we all like to eat and cook... add your ideas here..................................................................................................

--hide--

I made Rabbit Stew for supper tonight!! It was awesome!

(potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, garlic.... oh, yeah. And rabbit. Home raised.) lovestruck! cool biggrin Bow (Thanks Dad, for the recipe!)

Apr 21st 2013 new

That rabbit stew sound much better than my yogart... mind sending me some.... biggrin rolling eyes laughing

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-363720 said: That rabbit stew sound much better than my yogart... mind sending me some....

That rabbit stew sound much better than my yogart... mind sending me some....

--hide--

Your wish is my command! Bow Bunny! stir the pot! Its getting cold! lil mikie On it's way!! ;)

Although... scratchchin if it's homemade yogurt, I'll bet it's pretty good too! :) wave

Posts 1 - 10 of 59