Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Chef banana, dark honey, and crunchy almond butter stir the pot! Its getting cold!. It was good, I swear.

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-605528 said: Hmm.. why not? Could be under the patronage of St. Martha, right?
(Quote) Bernadette-605528 said:

Hmm.. why not? Could be under the patronage of St. Martha, right?

--hide--

Who called me? I love to cook and bake food from different cultures. My favorite seafood goldfish and any kind of dessert. My dad used to say " Martha, Martha ...always in the kitchen."

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Hi Lauren,
sure you always have a place at my table. Here is my salad dressing recipe:

about 1/2- 3/4 c. of non fat sourcream

1/2 packet ranch salad dressing mix

1 c. plain soymilk

1 teasp. or tablesp. of cayenne pepper (depends how spicy you'd like it) --- put all these ingredients into a food processor and pulse until it is

completely mixed together. If you want it a

little thinner, keep adding soymilk, as you pulse. Just until you reach the consitency you like. So Good & Low Cal!!! biggrin hersheyskiss

Also, I make awesome turkey meatballs. My girlfriend (who has fine dined all over the world) says they are the BEST meatballs she's EVER had. I

was shocked, humbled and pleasantly surprised when she called to tell me that last week, after I sent some next door to her. biggrin goldfish hersheyskiss fluffy

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Hi Lauren,
sure you always have a place at my table. Here is my salad dressing recipe:

about 1/2- 3/4 c. of non fat sourcream

1/2 packet ranch salad dressing mix

1 c. plain soymilk

1 teasp. or tablesp. of cayenne pepper (depends how spicy you'd like it) --- put all these ingredients into a food processor and pulse until it is

completely mixed together. If you want it a

little thinner, keep adding soymilk, as you pulse. Just until you reach the consitency you like. So Good & Low Cal!!! biggrin hersheyskiss

Also, I make awesome turkey meatballs. My girlfriend (who has fine dined all over the world) says they are the BEST meatballs she's EVER had. I

was shocked, humbled and pleasantly surprised when she called to tell me that last week, after I sent some next door to her. biggrin goldfish hersheyskiss fluffy

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Thanks Elizabeth that sounds great. I had a dressing one night at a restaurant, which is now no longer around, it was like a creamy tomato dressing and I've never found it anywhere else, it was the house dressing but it was so good.

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Ok it sounds like we need to have dinner at my house!!!

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-363720 said: Ok it sounds like we need to have dinner at my house!!!
(Quote) Bernadette-363720 said:

Ok it sounds like we need to have dinner at my house!!!

--hide--

That would be awesome Bernadette :-) but I better start driving now lol

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: That would be awesome Bernadette :-) but I better start driving now lol
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

That would be awesome Bernadette :-) but I better start driving now lol

--hide--

LOL LOL

Apr 24th 2013 new

Wow, I wish we could have a pitch-in!!!

Tomorrow night I plan to make asparagus & lemon risotto. It's a recipe from the April issue of Cooking Light.

Posts 51 - 59 of 59