Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 22 new

Praying

Apr 22 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Recovery from the surgery I had about two weeks ago is going well. I went in to get a squirt th...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

Recovery from the surgery I had about two weeks ago is going well. I went in to get a squirt thingy (not sure of the exact name) to help clean out the holes after eating on Thursday and it was after the appointment and while eating breakfast that I noticed I get a sharp pain on the right side of my tongue anytime I swallowed. I still have it now and it is really annoying. I saw a doctor and she thinks it may be an infection of sorts but not real positive. Please pray that this sharp pain that I am experiencing will go away because it gets really uncomfortable to swallow with it. Thank you.

--hide--

Jessica, are you on antibiotics? Something along the lines of doxycycline is the drug of choice, for deep tissue penetration. That kind of surgery warrants coverage, as the oral cavity is not free from nasty bacteria. In the prescence of a wound a normal heathy bacteria will mutate into a pathogenic, disease causing, pathogen. if they don't have you on something demand it. this kind of problem can lead to bacterial colonization of the heart valves. to not have you on an appropriate antibiotic has one leg in the camp of negligence . Praying

Apr 22 new

Praying Praying

Praying for your quick healing.

Apr 22 new
Prayers for your healing.
Apr 22 new
Praying hug Praying for you. We never realize how fragile some parts of our body are until they start to hurt us! Have you tried swishing with warm salt water? OId fashioned remedy, but it sometimes works.
Apr 22 new

Praying theheart

Apr 22 new

Praying

Apr 24 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Recovery from the surgery I had about two weeks ago is going well. I went in to get a squirt th...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

Recovery from the surgery I had about two weeks ago is going well. I went in to get a squirt thingy (not sure of the exact name) to help clean out the holes after eating on Thursday and it was after the appointment and while eating breakfast that I noticed I get a sharp pain on the right side of my tongue anytime I swallowed. I still have it now and it is really annoying. I saw a doctor and she thinks it may be an infection of sorts but not real positive. Please pray that this sharp pain that I am experiencing will go away because it gets really uncomfortable to swallow with it. Thank you.

--hide--

Praying Praying Praying

Posts 21 - 28 of 28