Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 21st 2013 new
Praying
Apr 21st 2013 new

Prayers to you, Marian .. Stay strong!!!

Apr 21st 2013 new

God see all prayers I am sure as important. He knows we need Him constantly. Keeping you in prayer Marian. Praying

Apr 21st 2013 new

Praying theheart

Apr 21st 2013 new

No request to small. Especially for someone who gives as much as you on these fora. God bless and is with you. Lots of prayers. Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying

Apr 21st 2013 new

Marian,

Praying for your intentions.

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

Apr 21st 2013 new

So sorry Marianhug May you know God's healing arms around you-May you know the Peace of the Holy Spirit be with youtheheart rosary

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I hate to come here and ask again. I sensed a very serious problem 6 weeks ago and even 10 weeks ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I hate to come here and ask again. I sensed a very serious problem 6 weeks ago and even 10 weeks ago. I was misled and lied to in several serious manners. I had to shut my eyes to keep moving. The problem I predicted has come to a head. Perhaps God is working and I don't yet see it. I apologise to those who have safety and high intensity prayer requests. I just can't share more than this. I need your prayers if you can spare a prayer.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart We (all) can spare a prayer.

Apr 21st 2013 new

Praying for you Marian.

Apr 21st 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Posts 21 - 30 of 94