Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 22nd 2013 new

1. Why do you care what YOUNG women (14-20) want?

2. The appeal? He looks effeminate. Therefore, he's less "alien" than the average male, easier to understand and relate to. In short, a male "best girlfriend". Also, an effeminate male can be dominated. Young women feel at a disadvantage socially, so having someone/something to take control of is very appealing.
A guy like this is like a Ken doll. He's cute and fun and when you're finished, you put him back in his box.

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Who cares about understanding women?Who cares about Justin Bieber?Or who...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

Who cares about understanding women?

Who cares about Justin Bieber?

Or who cares, lets go have a beer?

--hide--

I'd have to vote for option 3 since option 1 will NEVER happen for us guys... beer laughing

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: 1. Why do you care what YOUNG women (14-20) want?
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

1. Why do you care what YOUNG women (14-20) want?

--hide--

I don't know what you are trying to imply here, but it appears you missed the point of the topic.

this may be the key to men finally understanding women!

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Camille-167932 said: ... because he is cute, young, entertaining and energetic..it is all about happy and fu...
(Quote) Camille-167932 said:

... because he is cute, young, entertaining and energetic..

it is all about happy and fun living on the lighter side of life..

--hide--

I feel honored, after 14 months away, mine is the first topic you posted to!

Thanks, Camille, glad you are back!

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Who cares about understanding women?Who cares about Justin Bieber?Or who...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

Who cares about understanding women?

Who cares about Justin Bieber?

Or who cares, lets go have a beer?

--hide--
laughing laughing beer beer beer
I don't get the attraction either Tom let's just go have a beer!

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: I feel honored, after 14 months away, mine is the first topic you posted to!...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

I feel honored, after 14 months away, mine is the first topic you posted to!

Thanks, Camille, glad you are back!

--hide--

I am sure you can help bring some life back to these forums. That is what I am trying to do with this off-the-wall topic.

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: this may be the key to men finally understanding women!Sorry if this has been a topic before...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

this may be the key to men finally understanding women!

Sorry if this has been a topic before.

From the male perspective he seems to have absolutely nothing going for him.

--hide--
From a female perspective he has nuttin going for him. (well from this female perspective anyway)

Besides, I like MEN, not feminine boys. wink

Apr 22nd 2013 new

laughing laughing
This reminds me of St. Augustine telling the child he couldn't put the ocean into a hole he'd dug in the sand.

Girls 14-20 are not women.
Men cannot understand women.
Go spend your time on something productive. wink

Apr 22nd 2013 new
When did Justin Bieber start performing? I have never heard of him before last year or the year before.
Apr 22nd 2013 new
When I was in 8th grade Leonardo DiCaprio was all the rage.
Posts 11 - 20 of 41