Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 22 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: this may be the key to men finally understanding women!Sorry if this has been a topic before...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

this may be the key to men finally understanding women!

Sorry if this has been a topic before.

From the male perspective he seems to have absolutely nothing going for him.

--hide--

Oh Tom, I wish I could figure that one out as well. Of course, I have never understood the appeal of Brittany Spears, or Jessica Simpson, etc.

Apr 22 new

Donny Osmond, and David Cassidy, Paul McCartney...they are look(ed) slightly androgenous. Not classically "manly" at all.

Apr 22 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: For a long time I thought he was a she. I think it has something to do with him, in girly ...
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

For a long time I thought he was a she.

I think it has something to do with him, in girly form, appearing sexually non-threatening. It lulls young girls into a false sense of security about his intentions. How can someone with no facial hair, a gender neutral hair cut and very straight-up-down body form be threatening? It inspires a mentality about the innocent friendship with a boy being more inviting to young girls than the obviously sexual nature of a looming man with a full beard and built like a brick out house.

Of course, when they spout on about marrying him, I think its coming from that very childlike and navie concept of marriage being flowers and princes and towers of ivory.

--hide--
He appeals to my thirteen year old granddaughter. I also think it's possibly a young woman trying to pass as a young guy, but I'd never tell her that.

Apr 22 new

Who cares about anyone in Trashywood?

Apr 23 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Who cares about understanding women?Who cares about Justin Bieber?Or who...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

Who cares about understanding women?

Who cares about Justin Bieber?

Or who cares, lets go have a beer?

--hide--
No Bro Who Cares about Justin Bieber! and yeah will have a couple of "Cold ones" with ya anytime; then we can talk about women!! or i should say understanding them (maybe) lol lol (kiddin on that part)

Apr 23 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: He appeals to my thirteen year old granddaughter. I also think it's possibly a young woman tr...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

He appeals to my thirteen year old granddaughter. I also think it's possibly a young woman trying to pass as a young guy, but I'd never tell her that.

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing clap (good one Pete!)

Apr 23 new

(Quote) John-471315 said: I think contraception is a major factor. There are studies that show that women who are on oral co...
(Quote) John-471315 said:

I think contraception is a major factor. There are studies that show that women who are on oral contacetives prefer "boyish" men over masculine men.

Here's a (secular) article about it:

www.dailymail.co.uk

--hide--

Woah...

I'm so glad NKOTB "grew up" to be beautiful mature men I have to say biggrin

Does Bieb still sound like a girl when he sings?

Apr 23 new

(Quote) Espe-410886 said: Who cares about anyone in Trashywood?
(Quote) Espe-410886 said:

Who cares about anyone in Trashywood?

--hide--
Hi Espe, Welcome to the forums~ is that near Hollywierd? laughing

Apr 23 new

I can't explain anything about Justin Bieber ... arts.nationalpost.com

Apr 24 new

Yes Pete, you got it! Do you remember the comedian Peter Sellers? You sort of remind me of him when he wore a mustache. He was a great comedian!

Posts 31 - 40 of 41