Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I need your help!

Apr 21st 2013 new
A few months back I started having problems with my back, legs, arms, seeing some lights even with my eyes open. I was afew days without walking or even moving just with help of my family. Doctors are really puzzled, they need clarify what is going on with me... in the beginning they thougth that was just a back injury, but now even my left arm fall asleep easily. Please help me with your prayers to find outthe reason for my illness and that the physicians can treat it appropriately. Thanks!!!
Apr 21st 2013 new

Praying theheart rosary rose

Apr 21st 2013 new

Praying

Apr 21st 2013 new
Thanks Susan, I need all the help I can get. :)
Apr 21st 2013 new
Thank you for your prayers!
Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Rosa-924307 said: A few months back I started having problems with my back, legs, arms, seeing some lights even with my eye...
(Quote) Rosa-924307 said: A few months back I started having problems with my back, legs, arms, seeing some lights even with my eyes open. I was afew days without walking or even moving just with help of my family. Doctors are really puzzled, they need clarify what is going on with me... in the beginning they thougth that was just a back injury, but now even my left arm fall asleep easily. Please help me with your prayers to find outthe reason for my illness and that the physicians can treat it appropriately. Thanks!!!
--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Apr 22nd 2013 new

Praying Praying

Through the intercession of His Blessed Mother,

we implore Jesus our God and brother to provide guidance

to the physicians, and swift and complete healing

to Rosa.

Praying Praying

Apr 22nd 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Apr 22nd 2013 new