Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 22nd 2013 new
rosary
Apr 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Rosa-924307 said: A few months back I started having problems with my back, legs, arms, seeing some lights even with my eyes open. I ...
(Quote) Rosa-924307 said: A few months back I started having problems with my back, legs, arms, seeing some lights even with my eyes open. I was afew days without walking or even moving just with help of my family. Doctors are really puzzled, they need clarify what is going on with me... in the beginning they thougth that was just a back injury, but now even my left arm fall asleep easily. Please help me with your prayers to find outthe reason for my illness and that the physicians can treat it appropriately. Thanks!!!
--hide--

Praying Praying Praying
Apr 22nd 2013 new

Praying

Apr 22nd 2013 new

Praying

Apr 22nd 2013 new

Praying Prayers for wisdom from the doctors & your total healing, amen! Praying theheart

Apr 22nd 2013 new
Sending prayers & positive vibes. Do you see a neurologist? If not I suggest that you do. I have been an RN for 22 years. Please feel free to email me directly. Denise
Apr 22nd 2013 new

Praying Praying

Apr 22nd 2013 new
Hi Rosa, I will definitely help you with my prayers, but also I will recommend, if I may, for you, visit a Chiropractor. I'm a Chiropractic student myself and everything that you describe is a perfect case for Chiropractic care, Why? because chiropractors deal directly with your nervous system in conjunction with your musculo- skeletal system. With your case history, in some cases X-rays, and other assessment they will determine the proper care you need but not only for the pain and all the symptoms you are presenting now, deeper than that, they asses the problem from the root, which is the nervous system and the orther systems that work together. I experience myself chiropractic care and I can assure you the wonderful outcome my body has after each adjustment. Is like when a hose has a knot, and then is release, water flows better, right. Well the same mechanism with our body when our Nervous System is not functioning to its maximum capacity. I'm sure the are chiropractors in your area, but if not I know of a very good in Charlottesville, if you are interested. Wish you my best Many Blessings, Mya
Apr 22nd 2013 new

Hi Rosa,
I am praying for a complete healing for you. Do not depair. Our Divine Physician is in the Miracle business! Praying Praying Praying

Apr 22nd 2013 new

Rosa,

You are having problems with your Nervous System. Any pain, numbness, tingling... those are all signs that you have nerve interference. The protection for your nerves is your Spine. So if your spine is out of alignment, it will be putting pressure on the nerves that come from it. When form is interfered with, so is function! You need to be seen and evaluated by a Principled Chiropractor; they are Doctors of the Spine specializing in the function of the Nervous System. If you would like, I can find out the closest Pricipled Doc in your area and get that information to you. Other medical doctors will not find whats wrong simply because they have been trained in other areas of the body and are professionals within their own rites. I would hate for you to be like so many of the patients I serve and spend excess amounts of time, energy, and money and never see any progress. Your body will continue to feel this way and to get worse if the spine is not realigned.

I'm praying that you not only feel better soon, but that you allow me to find a great Principled Chriropractor for you!

Lisa

Posts 31 - 40 of 74