Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 22nd 2013 new

Praying for you and your physicians - Hope they can find what's wrong and heal you.

Apr 22nd 2013 new

I didn't see this! Thanks Mya for giving such great advice to Rosa!

Rosa, she definately knows what shes talking about! There is hope!

Apr 22nd 2013 new

Praying rosary

Apr 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Rosa-924307 said: A few months back I started having problems with my back, legs, arms, seeing some lights even with my eyes open. I ...
(Quote) Rosa-924307 said: A few months back I started having problems with my back, legs, arms, seeing some lights even with my eyes open. I was afew days without walking or even moving just with help of my family. Doctors are really puzzled, they need clarify what is going on with me... in the beginning they thougth that was just a back injury, but now even my left arm fall asleep easily. Please help me with your prayers to find outthe reason for my illness and that the physicians can treat it appropriately. Thanks!!!
--hide--

Praying for the answer with you.
Apr 23rd 2013 new
I want to thank everyone of you for the prayers and words. Yes, I been seeing a chiropractor, but now looks like it is not working well either. If you guys can help me with the name of a Good quiropractor and neurologist in Richmond, I'll really appreciate it. I can not thank you enough for your help and prayers!!!! God bless you all!
Apr 23rd 2013 new

Praying

Apr 23rd 2013 new
Lisa, I really appreciate your time and wiliness to help; yes I'll love for you to tell me where to go. I had a really bad experience with a chiropractor last year, she was so rough that ended up in the ER after seeing her!!! .
Apr 23rd 2013 new
Mya, thanks so much for your wonderful explanation! Thank you again!!
Apr 23rd 2013 new

Rose have you tried receiving a massage from a license massage therapist? From what you have posted, if you haven't, I don't see any contraindications for a massage, but more then likely a massage therapist that neuromuscular therapy might help. If interested, this site would be benifitical for you to find a license massage therapist. www.amtamassage.org

Apr 23rd 2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed
Posts 41 - 50 of 74