Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Rosa-924307 said: A few months back I started having problems with my back, legs, arms, seeing some lights even with my eyes open. I ...
(Quote) Rosa-924307 said: A few months back I started having problems with my back, legs, arms, seeing some lights even with my eyes open. I was afew days without walking or even moving just with help of my family. Doctors are really puzzled, they need clarify what is going on with me... in the beginning they thougth that was just a back injury, but now even my left arm fall asleep easily. Please help me with your prayers to find outthe reason for my illness and that the physicians can treat it appropriately. Thanks!!!
--hide--

Take up swimming ...I bet in 2-3 weeks you will feel like new
May 2nd 2013 new

Dear Rosa: I will include you in my prayers tonight and I know St. Jude never lets people down when they need a miracle. You are under the protection of God and the angels working hard to get you well and "whole" again. Sending you love and healing light, Mary

May 2nd 2013 new

Praying

Dear Father: I pray to you for the Rosa´s health. Please give to Rosa the strength that she needs

May 2nd 2013 new
Praying rosary
Posts 71 - 74 of 74