Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jul 29th 2013 new
Haven't seen it Jerry. But, I never doubted you for a second!
Cooleville, really. It's an actual place. But too long and colorful a story to tell here.
Jul 29th 2013 new
(quote) John-132457 said: Haven't seen it Jerry. But, I never doubted you for a second!
Cooleville, really. It's an actual place. But too long and colorful a story to tell here.
Cool! ha! Coming from Oak Cliff (South side of Dallas) we have always called it: "The Cliff"
Aug 13th 2013 new
"Cinderella Man" (story of James Braddock, boxing champion; played by Russell Crowe)
Love the part where he took ONE fight with the #2 contender....and as a HUGE underdog... knocked Corn Griffith out!
The fight was supposed to be his only one, but instead led to his comeback. So his incredulous mgr/trainer was prompted to say: "Jimmy, that was one helluva good bye" (Paul Giamatti)
Aug 13th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: Cool! ha! Coming from Oak Cliff (South side of Dallas) we have always called it: "The Cliff"
I believe John and I have had this exchange before .... I went to a Christian music festival in Coolville (actually only ONE 'e' in the spelling), which is about 20 minutes west of Parkersburg, WV, on August 1, 1997 .... primarily to see Cindy Morgan, who at the time was my favorite CCM singer.

I would post the photo I had taken with Cindy after her set, but CM took away our ability to include photos in forum posts. irked But it's in my photo album; I'm wearing a Newsboys shirt in the picture.
Aug 15th 2013 new
What I wouldn't give for a salami on rye and a dill pickle. Broderick Crawford New York Confidential
Aug 19th 2013 new
"Any of you guys ever go to Sunday School?" Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) in
"Raiders of the Lost Ark"
Aug 19th 2013 new
"Look honey, I have a runner in my pant hose. Ooops, I don't have panty hose on." Julia Roberts, Pretty Woman
Aug 19th 2013 new
The only man you can trust is your daddy! - Frenchy (Grease)...

Not all treasure is silver and gold mate.
- Pirates of the Caribbean

When they ask me what i liked best, i'll tell them it was you.
- City of angels

Spongebob: "What do you usually do when i'm gone?" Patrick: "Wait for you to come back.

You're a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.
- Buzz Lightyear (to Woody) from Toy Story

Why u wanna be married to me for anyhow?
so i can kiss you anytime i want
- Sweet Home Alabama

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
- Rhett Butler from Gone With the Wind

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away
- Hitch

Aug 21st 2013 new
"Now how far?" (David Canary) "Oh...about as far as Delgado" (Paul Newman) "What's that supposed to mean Mister?" (Canary) "I thought we might go drink a little Mescal" (Newman)
Both from the movie: "Hombre"
Aug 23rd 2013 new
Your a butterfly with the sting of a wasp. Claudette Colbert The Sign Of The Cross
Posts 111 - 120 of 200