Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 13th 2013 new
"We've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40 year old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry. It's going to change" Dalton (Patrick Swayze) "Roadhouse"
Oct 13th 2013 new
From "Jaws":

"You're gonna need a bigger boat." - Roy Scheider. (This line was actually ad-libbed.)

***********************************************************************************************************

From "Apocalypse Now":

"Are my methods unsound?" - Marlon Brando
"I...don't see... any... method... at all." - Martin Sheen

"Are you an assassin?" - Marlon Brando
"I'm a soldier." - Martin Sheen
"You're neither. You're an errand boy sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill." - Marlon Brando

***********************************************************************************************************
From "Pirates of the Caribbean":

"But why is the rum gone?" - Johnny Depp

Oct 13th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: "We've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40 year old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry. It's going to change" Dalton (Patrick Swayze) "Roadhouse"
laughing We were just talking about Roadhouse at work!! Another one full of memorable lines that ought not be quoted here. smile
Oct 13th 2013 new
(quote) John-132457 said: We were just talking about Roadhouse at work!! Another one full of memorable lines that ought not be quoted here.
LOL! Very true John. I do like the other memorable one from that speech he gave when he took over the "Double Deuce" "Be nice until it's time............to NOT be nice" And his exchange with the Neanderthal after he cans him: "What am I supposed to do now?" Morgan (Terry Funk) "Well.....there's always barber college" Dalton (Swayze)
Oct 13th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: LOL! Very true John. I do like the other memorable one from that speech he gave when he took over the "Double Deuce" "Be nice until it's time............to NOT be nice" And his exchange with the Neanderthal after he cans him: "What am I supposed to do now?" Morgan (Terry Funk) "Well.....there's always barber college" Dalton (Swayze)
Followed later by the firing of the pretty boy in the store room.
"But, I'm on my break!"
"Stay on it!"

Heard a great firing story last week. A famous British blues/rocker had to fire his sax player. He lined up the whole band and said: "Ok, all of you who think you still have a job, take one step forward." As they all stepped forward, he reached out, put a hand on the sax player's shoulder and said "Lad, you stay right where you are". Apparently even the fired sax player couldn't help but crack a smile.
Oct 14th 2013 new
"I'm afraid the boy was just a little too high-strung" Doc Holiday (Val Kilmer) after Holiday kills Johnny Reno (Michael Biehn) all from "Tombstone"
Oct 14th 2013 new
"No, I like you......just as you are" Colin Firth to Renee Zellweger in "Bridget Jones Diary"
Oct 14th 2013 new
"There's only one God, ma'am, and I'm pretty sure He doesn't dress like that."

From Marvel's The Avengers, spoken by Captain America to Black Widow, regarding Thor.
Oct 14th 2013 new
"You've got to hound him.....you've got to dog him...you've got to do whatever you got to do....to get him into that ring!"
George Washington Duke (Richard Gant) Rocky V
Oct 14th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: "You've got to hound him.....you've got to dog him...you've got to do whatever you got to do....to get him into that ring!"
George Washington Duke (Richard Gant) Rocky V
Same movie: "Yeah....well my ring is outside" Rocky (Sylvester Stallone) This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200