Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 16th 2013 new
IMAGINE ME & YOU
"You know I want you to be happy. And more than anything, I want to be the cause of happiness in you."
May 17th 2013 new
(quote) Lea-938919 said: IMAGINE ME & YOU
"You know I want you to be happy. And more than anything, I want to be the cause of happiness in you."
Your girl is lovely, Hubbell...The Way We Were
May 18th 2013 new
Blood Diamond
Leonardo DiCaprio: In America, it's bling bling. But out here it's bling bang..

May 18th 2013 new
The Never Ending Story
Falcor: "Never give up and good luck will find you."

May 18th 2013 new
Cast Away
Tom Hanks: "I know what I have to do now, Ive got to keep breathing because tomorrow the sun will rise."

May 20th 2013 new
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

Sam: "I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. Don't you leave him, Samwise Gamgee. And I don't mean to. I don't mean to."
May 22nd 2013 new
"Love the ones you have". Christmas Comes to Willow Creek. Characters are discussing difficult teenage children. I think of this line when mine are making me crazy or causing tears.
May 22nd 2013 new
"She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised, and you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our word really, except for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman." - Captain Jack Sparrow: "Pirates of the Caribbean."

May 22nd 2013 new
"There's only one God, Ma'am, and I'm pretty sure He doesn't dress like that." - Captain Steve Rogers: "The Avengers Assemble."
May 22nd 2013 new
"So long as Our Lord is first served." Jeanne D'Arc: "Joan of Arc" with Leelee Sobieski.
Posts 71 - 80 of 200