Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 22nd 2013 new
www.youtube.com

"Your spurs"

May 22nd 2013 new
Josey Wales (Clint Eastwood) "You a bounty hunter?" Bounty hunter (John Davis Chandler) "Man's gotta do something for a living these days" Josey Wales "Dying ain't much of a living" from- "Outlaw Josey Wales"
May 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Allen-311949 said: "It's only a model." - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
"'Tis merely a flesh wound!"

"Run away!"

"We demand a shrubbery."

And too many more to mention from the Holy Grail...
May 23rd 2013 new
"Toe pick!" from the Cutting Edge. Not sure why I like that movie, but I do... scratchchin
May 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Steve-111719 said: "Toe pick!" from the Cutting Edge. Not sure why I like that movie, but I do...
I love that movie, Steve! Chelle
May 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Steve-111719 said: And too many more to mention from the Holy Grail...
Bring forth the Holy Hand Grenade!
May 23rd 2013 new
(quote) John-132457 said: Bring forth the Holy Hand Grenade!
We are the Knights who say Ni!
May 25th 2013 new
The Princess Diaries

Lilly: "These bags! You have one of these bags?You know, we could hock that and feed a whole third world country!"
May 30th 2013 new
The Chronicles of Riddick

Riddick has just killed a big, bad Necromonger named Irgun. The Lord Marshall approaches Riddick and says, "Irgun. One of my best."

Riddick: "If you say so."
Jun 1st 2013 new
"Fact is, the law says you cannot touch, but I think I see a lot of lawbreakers up in this house tonight." Matthew Mc Conaughey as Dallas in Magic Mike.
Posts 81 - 90 of 200