Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: illinoisfamily.org.
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

illinoisfamily.org

--hide--
That lesbian activist is no more a spokesperson for all gays than you are a spokesperson for all catholics.

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-933860 said: That lesbian activist is no more a spokesperson for all gays than you are a spokesperson for all ...
(Quote) Peter-933860 said:

That lesbian activist is no more a spokesperson for all gays than you are a spokesperson for all catholics.

--hide--

Perhaps, but as an important journalist and activist, her understanding of where her movement is coming from and what its goals are do bear serious weight in the consideration of these issues.

en.wikipedia.org

Apr 22nd 2013 new

illinoisfamily.org

--hide--

If you ask me, all of these gays and lesbians dancing in the streets over the right of gay marriage are NOT trying
to eliminate or destroy marriage. They want a piece of the pie. They also want civil rights.

Even if all the gays and lesbians got married, straight people would still keep the institution of marriage going.
As we have been told, there is less than 5 percent of the population that is gay.

Besides, I have heard over and over that the majority of gay men don't stay with one partner for very long.

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: Perhaps, but as an important journalist and activist, her understanding of where her mo...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

Perhaps, but as an important journalist and activist, her understanding of where her movement is coming from and what its goals are do bear serious weight in the consideration of these issues.

en.wikipedia.org

--hide--

It says in your wikipedia article that she says she does not speak for all gays and lesbians, etc. I just think she is
a disturbed woman. But then, we have to watch out for those disturbed minorities.

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-933860 said: (Quote) Bernard-2709 said: illinoisfamily.org.
(Quote) Peter-933860 said:

Quote:
Bernard-2709 said:

illinoisfamily.org

--hide--
Gee,... thanks for the compliment. boggled

Apr 23rd 2013 new

illinoisfamily.org

--hide--

The larger goal is the breakdown of western civilization. Families composed of a mother, father and children are necessary for a well-ordered society. If you want to destroy society, spread drugs, promiscuity, make it difficult to raise children on only one income, etc.

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Gee,... thanks for the compliment.

Gee,... thanks for the compliment.

--hide--
What compliment? Have I missed something? scratchchin

Apr 23rd 2013 new

It is a comment about society, traditional people want a return to the Ozzie and Harriet / Leave it to Beaver days. Progressives don't say what they want, first gays wanted to be just left alone. Now they want to be married? Just like our president "I have a Plan" really? It has been 5 years could you at least tell us what it is?

"If I had been a Heathen,

I’d have crowned Neaera’s curls,

And filled my life with love affairs,

My house with dancing girls;

But Higgins is a Heathen,

And to lecture rooms is forced,

Where his aunts, who are not married,

Demand to be divorced. " GK Chesterton

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: Perhaps, but as an important journalist and activist, her understanding of where her mo...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

en.wikipedia.org

--hide--
"her movement"... Do you think it is one gay movement out there? They all meet and come to a decision where to go politically? DOn't realize that the gay community have everything from extremely conservative groups to extremely liberal groups and everything in between? There are gays who would never ever walk in the Pride parade and refuse tho have anything to do with it, and there are those who can't flash themselves enough in it.

Posts 1 - 10 of 15