Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Apr 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-933860 said: "her movement"... Do you think it is one gay movement out there? They all meet...
(Quote) Peter-933860 said:

"her movement"... Do you think it is one gay movement out there? They all meet and come to a decision where to go politically? DOn't realize that the gay community have everything from extremely conservative groups to extremely liberal groups and everything in between? There are gays who would never ever walk in the Pride parade and refuse tho have anything to do with it, and there are those who can't flash themselves enough in it.

--hide--
You are right, Peter. We often make the mistake of putting people into a few neat little boxes. All of us are unique- even us Catholics don't march in lockstep, as any casual observer of these CM forums can attest! biggrin

Apr 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: All of us are unique- even us Catholics don't march in lockstep, as any casual observer of t...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

All of us are unique- even us Catholics don't march in lockstep, as any casual observer of these CM forums can attest!

--hide--

I DISAGREE WITH YOU! YES WE DO MARCH IN LOCKSTEP!! laughing wink

Apr 30th 2013 new
The audio of lesbian, Masha Gessen, speaking about the destruction of marriage - www.youtube.com

In addition to mocking and destroying the institution of marriage, they are destroying the normal development of children caught in these sick arrangements. These poor children!
May 2nd 2013 new
NYU Professor, April 15, 2013: I'm for Same-Sex Marriage But Really Against Marriage

www.youtube.com
May 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: NYU Professor, April 15, 2013: I'm for Same-Sex Marriage But Really Against Marriage http://www...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: NYU Professor, April 15, 2013: I'm for Same-Sex Marriage But Really Against Marriage

www.youtube.com
--hide--
NYU professor argues against nuclear family, monogamy, anti-polygamy laws

"Among Ms. Stacey's wicked smart musings: I say why should there be marriage at all; What should limit it to two and why should it be monogamous? Nothing in view gives the state that particular interest; and So I would agree that we should get rid of the sexual family, there's no reason in the contemporary world to base our relationships necessarily on sex.

"She also shared that she suspects that because 'the children of gay male co-parents will wind up having probably the best parents. I would say that children certainly do not need both a mother and a father. They need good parents of whatever sort.'"

Frankly, I would be much more in favor of the disestablishment of marriage as a state function in general..."

Read more: dailycaller.com
Posts 11 - 15 of 15