Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Now and at the hour of our death Praying rosary

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Praying

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Praying

Apr 23rd 2013 new

hug God Bless! Praying

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Praying

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: I want to thank everyone who has kept me in prayer about the upcoming anniversary of Pete's ...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

I want to thank everyone who has kept me in prayer about the upcoming anniversary of Pete's death. Tomorrow is the day. I am staying home, except to go the grief counseling group which happens to be tomorrow. Your prayers have helped. I am not as anxious about tomorrow as I thought I was going to be. Tomorrow may be different lol I don't know. Please keep him and our children and myself in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow. Hard to believe an entire year has gone by. Thank you all so very much. Lauren

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Hi Laurenhug theheart rosary

Apr 23rd 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
Apr 23rd 2013 new
My heart breaks for you. With each day you will find more peace. May you hold onto the beautiful memories that God has blessed you with while Pete was here on earth. You will one day reunite in Heaven. You & your family are in my heart & prayers. Denise
Apr 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: I want to thank everyone who has kept me in prayer about the upcoming anniversary of Pete's ...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

I want to thank everyone who has kept me in prayer about the upcoming anniversary of Pete's death. Tomorrow is the day. I am staying home, except to go the grief counseling group which happens to be tomorrow. Your prayers have helped. I am not as anxious about tomorrow as I thought I was going to be. Tomorrow may be different lol I don't know. Please keep him and our children and myself in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow. Hard to believe an entire year has gone by. Thank you all so very much. Lauren

--hide--

The good Lord and his holy angels are with you. Your late husband is now an angel in heaven watching over you.
God bless. Praying theheart hug rose

Posts 21 - 30 of 34