Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Congratulations and best wishes!!

Apr 23rd 2013 new

CONGRATULATIONS TRICIA AND BRAD,

I am so happy for you two and thank you for sharing as it gives us hope that with God nothing is impossible. I pray that God Bless the two of you with abundance of love, joy, happiness and all the good things you too desire.

biggrin wink theheart lovestruck! clap heartbeat lovestruck! Cheers! Cheers! rose

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Congratulations!!!

Apr 23rd 2013 new

heart Congratulations! !! lovestruck! Blinded by love Praying

God bless both of you and many happy years together. Peace and love theheart hug

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Congratulations! Amazing and wonderful to read and hear about! Congratulations to you both!

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Wonderful news. Congratulations

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Patricia - 29176 and I are pleased to announce our engagement! Tricia (who lives in Chicago) and I just r...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Patricia - 29176 and I are pleased to announce our engagement! Tricia (who lives in Chicago) and I just returned from a weekend in Cape Cod. I proposed to her on Friday night while she was visiting me here in Maine.

I'm so thankful to our Lord for bringing Tricia into my life. I can't adequately express, in words, the love that I feel for her, but I can say that she truly completes me in ways that I never imagined.

So, if you ever think that God may be ignoring your prayers, hold fast in your faith. You may find, as I did, that He has sent you a treasure of incomparable beauty and worth.

In Tricia's favorite song, The Prayer, Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dione sing "I pray that every soul will find another soul to love." This is our wish and our prayer for you.

Blessings,

Tricia and Brad
--hide--

I am so happy for you both! She is a treasure and a woman of grace! May God bless you both abundantly! clap Bow highfive cloud fluffy

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: I can't adequately express, in words, the love that I feel for her, but I can say that she truly comp...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: I can't adequately express, in words, the love that I feel for her, but I can say that she truly completes me in ways that I never imagined.

So, if you ever think that God may be ignoring your prayers, hold fast in your faith. You may find, as I did, that He has sent you a treasure of incomparable beauty and worth.

In Tricia's favorite song, The Prayer, Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dione sing "I pray that every soul will find another soul to love." This is our wish and our prayer for you.

Blessings,

Tricia and Brad
--hide--

CONGRATULATIONS !!.. to both of you Brad and Tricia. Praying theheart

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Patricia - 29176 and I are pleased to announce our engagement! Tricia (who lives in Chicago) and I just r...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Patricia - 29176 and I are pleased to announce our engagement! Tricia (who lives in Chicago) and I just returned from a weekend in Cape Cod. I proposed to her on Friday night while she was visiting me here in Maine.

I'm so thankful to our Lord for bringing Tricia into my life. I can't adequately express, in words, the love that I feel for her, but I can say that she truly completes me in ways that I never imagined.

Blessings,

Tricia and Brad
--hide--

Yea! Congratulations on your engagement! rose Praying

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Congratulations!!! And thank you for your prayer and wishes for the rest of us. May God bless you both!

Posts 11 - 20 of 72