Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Patricia - 29176 and I are pleased to announce our engagement! Tricia (who lives in Chicago) and I just r...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Patricia - 29176 and I are pleased to announce our engagement! Tricia (who lives in Chicago) and I just returned from a weekend in Cape Cod. I proposed to her on Friday night while she was visiting me here in Maine.

I'm so thankful to our Lord for bringing Tricia into my life. I can't adequately express, in words, the love that I feel for her, but I can say that she truly completes me in ways that I never imagined.

So, if you ever think that God may be ignoring your prayers, hold fast in your faith. You may find, as I did, that He has sent you a treasure of incomparable beauty and worth.

In Tricia's favorite song, The Prayer, Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dione sing "I pray that every soul will find another soul to love." This is our wish and our prayer for you.

Blessings,

Tricia and Brad
--hide--

Congratulations Patricia and Brad! God is so good biggrin May He bless you both and continue to pour out His blessings in your lives together as you continue on your journey throughout your engagement and marriage rose lovestruck! Praying

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Congratulations Brad and Patricia! Many blessings to you both!

Apr 23rd 2013 new
You get a Gold Star! This is exciting news! Best wishes to both of you!

God Bless,

Cindy
Apr 23rd 2013 new
Thanks to all of you for your kind and generous words. I know that I speak for Tricia as well as myself when I say that it was surely God's grace that brought us together.

Interestingly, we first communicated several years ago in early 2009 when I had previously joined CM. For a variety of reasons the time wasn't right for us then and we went our separate ways. However, she remained in my heart as well as my mind through the intervening years.

This time, when we reconnected after 4 years had passed, everything was right from the moment we began corresponding again. I guess ours has been a love story of the very best sort. God is great and we just never know what surprises He has in store for us.

If anyone would like to maintain contact with us outside of CM, please send me a message. And speaking of CM, the staff has my heartfelt thanks for the role they played in bringing Tricia and me back together.
Apr 23rd 2013 new

Congratulations to the both of you! clap angel It sounds like you two are graduatefrom CM in the best way possible. I'm so very happy for you. biggrin

Apr 23rd 2013 new
Brad, there is nothing like a great love story. My best wishes for the two of you! Eileen
Apr 23rd 2013 new

Congratulations Brad and Tricia! lovestruck!

I'm glad your hearts were open when God called upon you to renew your friendship and ultimate shared love! Praying

Apr 23rd 2013 new

congrats biggrin

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Patricia - 29176 and I are pleased to announce our engagement! Tricia (who lives in Chicago) and I just r...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Patricia - 29176 and I are pleased to announce our engagement! Tricia (who lives in Chicago) and I just returned from a weekend in Cape Cod. I proposed to her on Friday night while she was visiting me here in Maine.

I'm so thankful to our Lord for bringing Tricia into my life. I can't adequately express, in words, the love that I feel for her, but I can say that she truly completes me in ways that I never imagined.

So, if you ever think that God may be ignoring your prayers, hold fast in your faith. You may find, as I did, that He has sent you a treasure of incomparable beauty and worth.

In Tricia's favorite song, The Prayer, Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dione sing "I pray that every soul will find another soul to love." This is our wish and our prayer for you.

Blessings,

Tricia and Brad
--hide--
Brad, you give hope to this cranky old man!

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Congrats!!!

Posts 21 - 30 of 72