Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Apr 23rd 2013 new

clap clap cupid hyper hyper Wonderful news! Prayers to both of you for a bright and happy future!!! God Bless!!

Apr 24th 2013 new

clap clap Congratulations, Brad and Tricia! May God bless your marriage for many years to come! Praying rosary hug

Apr 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Patricia - 29176 and I are pleased to announce our engagement! Tricia (who lives in Chicago) and I just r...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Patricia - 29176 and I are pleased to announce our engagement! Tricia (who lives in Chicago) and I just returned from a weekend in Cape Cod. I proposed to her on Friday night while she was visiting me here in Maine.

I'm so thankful to our Lord for bringing Tricia into my life. I can't adequately express, in words, the love that I feel for her, but I can say that she truly completes me in ways that I never imagined.

So, if you ever think that God may be ignoring your prayers, hold fast in your faith. You may find, as I did, that He has sent you a treasure of incomparable beauty and worth.

In Tricia's favorite song, The Prayer, Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dione sing "I pray that every soul will find another soul to love." This is our wish and our prayer for you.

Blessings,

Tricia and Brad
--hide--
You get a Gold Star! clap clap clap clap clap

pope note party present :gold: :clap:

Congrats.

Love to see this.

God's continued blessing on your engagement and future marriage.

Apr 24th 2013 new

This is the BEST news!! You have fallen in love with an AMAZING woman!!! Tell her we miss her but couldn't be happier for the both of you!! God bless your union Praying theheart hug

Apr 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Patricia - 29176 and I are pleased to announce our engagement! Tricia (who lives in Chicago) and I just r...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Patricia - 29176 and I are pleased to announce our engagement! Tricia (who lives in Chicago) and I just returned from a weekend in Cape Cod. I proposed to her on Friday night while she was visiting me here in Maine.

I'm so thankful to our Lord for bringing Tricia into my life. I can't adequately express, in words, the love that I feel for her, but I can say that she truly completes me in ways that I never imagined.

So, if you ever think that God may be ignoring your prayers, hold fast in your faith. You may find, as I did, that He has sent you a treasure of incomparable beauty and worth.

In Tricia's favorite song, The Prayer, Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dione sing "I pray that every soul will find another soul to love." This is our wish and our prayer for you.

Blessings,

Tricia and Brad
--hide--

Congratulations, Brad and Tricia! May the Lord bless your marriage and give you many incredible times together!

Apr 24th 2013 new
biggrin Brad, would you be able to put a picture of Tricia up? I went to look for her but her profile is gone. I think I remember her, but can't place her face.

God Bless,

cindy
Apr 24th 2013 new
Congratulations to the both of you! It is good to see success on this site! clap
Apr 24th 2013 new

Brad congratulations to you and Tricia. Wishing you and her all the best. Say hi to Tricia for me.

Apr 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Brad, would you be able to put a picture of Tricia up? I went to look for her but her profile is gone. I...
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Brad, would you be able to put a picture of Tricia up? I went to look for her but her profile is gone. I think I remember her, but can't place her face.

God Bless,

cindy
--hide--

I second this, Cindy! Thanks! Veronica wave

Apr 24th 2013 new

Brad and Tricia,

Patience wins! Praise God! May God give you many years of love, health and happiness! All God's blessings to you both! Veronica wave theheart

Posts 41 - 50 of 72