Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Apr 24th 2013 new
Awesome!!!!!! Praise God!
Apr 24th 2013 new

Congrats and God bless!!!

Apr 24th 2013 new

Amen. Im happy for you both, congratuulations!!! posts like this encourages me to stay everytime I think of leaving.

Apr 24th 2013 new

Congratulations! God bless you both. Praying clap

Apr 24th 2013 new

That really is great news....so happy for both of you!

Apr 25th 2013 new

Congrats! clapGod Bless to you both going forward!

Apr 25th 2013 new
A very pleasant & uplifting post! Congrats and God's Blessing's Always! Denise
Apr 25th 2013 new

biggrin Congratulations!

Apr 27th 2013 new

thumbsup thumbsup

Apr 27th 2013 new
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Thanks to all of you for your kind and generous words. I know that I speak for Tricia as well as myself when I say...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Thanks to all of you for your kind and generous words. I know that I speak for Tricia as well as myself when I say that it was surely God's grace that brought us together.

Interestingly, we first communicated several years ago in early 2009 when I had previously joined CM. For a variety of reasons the time wasn't right for us then and we went our separate ways. However, she remained in my heart as well as my mind through the intervening years.

This time, when we reconnected after 4 years had passed, everything was right from the moment we began corresponding again. I guess ours has been a love story of the very best sort. God is great and we just never know what surprises He has in store for us.

If anyone would like to maintain contact with us outside of CM, please send me a message. And speaking of CM, the staff has my heartfelt thanks for the role they played in bringing Tricia and me back together.
--hide--

Wow, beautiful testimony of God's grace and timing. Blessings on your wonderful new life, and thank you for posting. It gives many of us hope and encouragement.
Posts 51 - 60 of 72