Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Apr 27th 2013 new
(Quote) Uju-959767 said: Amen. Im happy for you both, congratuulations!!! posts like this encourages me to stay everytime I think of leavi...
(Quote) Uju-959767 said:

Amen. Im happy for you both, congratuulations!!! posts like this encourages me to stay everytime I think of leaving.

--hide--

Uju, what a beautiful name . . . jump in the forms and get to know more people. It is a great way to connect with other like minded people.
Apr 27th 2013 new

cupid heartbeat Congratulations Brad and Tricia! So happy for you both. cupid theheart

Apr 27th 2013 new
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Patricia - 29176 and I are pleased to announce our engagement! Tricia (who lives in Chicago) and I just returned f...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Patricia - 29176 and I are pleased to announce our engagement! Tricia (who lives in Chicago) and I just returned from a weekend in Cape Cod. I proposed to her on Friday night while she was visiting me here in Maine.

I'm so thankful to our Lord for bringing Tricia into my life. I can't adequately express, in words, the love that I feel for her, but I can say that she truly completes me in ways that I never imagined.

So, if you ever think that God may be ignoring your prayers, hold fast in your faith. You may find, as I did, that He has sent you a treasure of incomparable beauty and worth.

In Tricia's favorite song, The Prayer, Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dione sing "I pray that every soul will find another soul to love." This is our wish and our prayer for you.

Blessings,

Tricia and Brad
--hide--
Now buy a lottery ticket. So you buy her a house!!! Lucky all the way!!!
May 1st 2013 new
Because she is no longer on CM, Tricia asked me to convey her (and my) warmest thanks to all of our CM friends who have responded to this thread. Your prayers, congratulations, and words of encouragement mean the world to us.

Tricia also asked me to let you know that we will be married this coming July 20th in Chicago (in a Catholic church, of course!). Following the wedding, we will be living primarily in Portland, but we will also be spending time in Chicago, where Tricia maintains a residence.

You remain in our prayers and we hope that you'll let us know if you plan on being in the Portland area. We'd love to get together.
May 2nd 2013 new

Congratulations! May you be blessed with many happy years together!

May 2nd 2013 new

Congratulations Brad and Tricia I wish you the best!!!!!!

Brad it would be help if you share how you made your LDR work.

Saludos wave

May 2nd 2013 new
This is beautiful news, it helps us to stay in faith. Congratulations and many blessings !!!
May 2nd 2013 new

That is so beautiful ! congratulations to both of you :)

May 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Myriam-344031 said: Congratulations Brad and Tricia I wish you the best!!!!!! Brad it would be help if yo...
(Quote) Myriam-344031 said:

Congratulations Brad and Tricia I wish you the best!!!!!!

Brad it would be help if you share how you made your LDR work.

Saludos

--hide--
True! I'd like to hear a few more details on that myself. It might inspire others.....

May 2nd 2013 new

Congratulations clap

Posts 61 - 70 of 72